Esteemed Contributor

What happened to Valerie's early show ?

I wonder why the 1 am show wasnt on ?   Maybe it was changed and my cable co didn't update ..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What happened to Valerie's early show ?

I just looked at the program guide and her 4:00 show isn't going to be on either.

Super Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. I have her marked on my calander for today. Maybe she is waiting on more stock to come in so people don't have to wait. I see on different forums that people are cancelling orders because they don't want to wait.

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. I have her marked on my calander for today. Maybe she is waiting on more stock to come in so people don't have to wait. I see on different forums that people are cancelling orders because they don't want to wait.

I've been on advanced order for a couple of her items and see that one just shipped out today.  Unfortunately, the other order is the one I really want and it's still listed as advanced even though it was supposed to ship this week.  

Since it's sold out I'm going to wait a while to see if it does ship, but I may end up canceling if it's not soon.  I have cancelled several other orders of hers and other Christmas decor that were advanced orders.  

Esteemed Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Some have been waiting since JUNE.

I cancelled everything but the things I REALLY wanted....

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Some have been waiting since JUNE.

I cancelled everything but the things I REALLY wanted....

Yes, my remaining orders are from Christmas in July.  

And the one that's advanced order and now sold out was not "advanced" when I originally ordered it.  Nor was it sold out at that time either.  I just have to decide how long I'm willing to wait to see if it does show up.

One thing that's happening with all the shortages and advanced orders is that I'm finding I can do without a whole lot of things.  And I'm going to remember that going forward...

Honored Contributor

QVC's Program Guide says Valerie shows are 10/28 at 1pm (with Rick) & 10/29 at 9am (with Leah).

Local cable program guides are often wrong.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I wonder why the 1 am show wasnt on ?   Maybe it was changed and my cable co didn't update ..

@Kitty Galore   Valerie doesn't come back until next week, as far as I know, the 28th, I posted the schedule.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   Valerie doesn't come back until next week, as far as I know, the 28th, I posted the schedule.

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl @@I guess my cable guide had the wrong info or when it was given to them it was planned and then changed.    I do see it is listed for her shows the 28th ,  sorry didn't see you had listed it.