Super Contributor

Re: What gifts or decor is anyone buying the last few days?

@homedecor1

I have some BL flocked wreaths that I abosolutely love. Go ahead and join the rest of us decor crazies Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@michigangirl723

I have promised myself not to buy anything else........but......I had to have these cuties today

H211617

No Image Found

I wanted the plaid santa but was afraid of the placement on the back. Please let us know how yours turn out!

Those are adorable.

Regular Contributor

@Coopsmommy

I saw those....they are adorable! Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

@michigangirl723, enjoy your Santa! I was tempted by him too. The plaid reminds me of the Royal Stewart tartan, which I love. 

Not much has tempted me so far. Yesterday, I finally snagged Valerie’s cathedral four panel mirror in the wood tone from the as is section (H210492).

E84B6ED2-F5BE-4958-B9F6-0DFB6037586B.jpeg

This morning I bought her mosaic glass cathedral lantern in blue. (H212447)

46F16C98-6D08-4DED-A0D3-9EF3AC1E4589.jpeg

Neither specifically for holiday decorating but easier to justify if I can use it year round. 

I’m waiting for a couple of Valerie’s items from her Facebook preview to show up in her prime time show tonight. If they make an appearance, I guess those will jump into my cart too. 

Respected Contributor

Well, I am purchasing but not particularly for the holidays....mostly lamps and mirrors.

Esteemed Contributor

@michigangirl723 Lately, I've been buying light strands and candles to go with the items I already have. My DD and DIL have a standing request to let me know if there is anything they want. I was tempted by the "as is" Candle Impressions lantern in grey:

h218278.jpg

But the reviews gave me pause. Also, there is an owl Mirage candle (H217470) that I know my niece would love for the little boy she is expecting in November.

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything.  Those white birds from plow and hearth caught my eye though.  I'm going to try and not look.  I forgot Valerie was on tonight, so hopefully I will just be watching.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Nothing so far!

Just not seeing anything that I have to have. A sign I already have way too much.

@Mominohio  I have way too much, but have found  few things, lol, hopeless.

Honored Contributor

@michigangirl723 wrote:

@Marsha2003

I love the brand Melissa and Doug. I have bought numerous of their items for my nieces as gifts in the past and have never been disappointed!

@michigangirl723  I see this brand on zulily.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@michigangirl723

I have promised myself not to buy anything else........but......I had to have these cuties today

H211617

No Image Found

I wanted the plaid santa but was afraid of the placement on the back. Please let us know how yours turn out!

@Coopsmommy  I like these birds, but they are large, and I have so many birds, but very small.