Trusted Contributor

Absolutely nothing!  Her stuff is not my style. I don't even watch her shows anymore. 

Honored Contributor

All I bought of Valerie's is this: 

Gingerbread
Valued Contributor

Totally agree @cottage blossoms == The advance orders gave me the opportunity to reserve what I thought I wanted, but my card wasn't charged.  Then later when I came to my senses, I was able to cancel.  The result is fewer buying mistakes for me which translates to fewer returns, and savings on return postage.

Trusted Contributor

lets see.. not just her xmas shows.. but within the last month, i've purchased.... her glittered pearl trees 3 sets.... her frosted pillars........ and 3 things temptations.. im done!! and so is my credit card lol

Super Contributor

Nothing.  I just don't have any more storage room.  In fact, I will try giving some that I already have to my neice or if she doesn't want them, I will be donating items.  I  want to simplify.

Honored Contributor

nothing at all

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I’m not buying anything the rest of the season for decorating. I bought a set of three stylized trees on sale (I think from the Zeta-Jones brand) this summer for $20, and that is all I need to refresh the mantle. I have plenty to mix and match sitting in the garage!

Trusted Contributor

I orignally purchased nothing, but I then saw those light-up snowglobe/lanterns were back in stock after her visit.  They sold out during the presentation, but I'm sure people must have canceled.  I ended up ordering the Santa Lantern.  It's very pretty and I don't have a lantern like that one.  I thought my girls would enjoy it too.

It's on Advanced Order, which makes me nervous.  I hope they reserved enough to fulfill orders.  I know QVC sometimes miscalculates these things.

Super Contributor

I am a sucker for candles on trees.  I bought the mercury glass chamberstick candles for my tree.  I liked the fact that they used AAA batteries instead of the little round batteries.  

And, after looking for days for a 3 foot tree to put in a corner, I finally went back and picked up one of Valeries.  

I have had my fall and harvest decorations out since the end of August.   But we had our first frost this week, and I am excited about getting ready for winter.  

Honored Contributor

Nothing; extremely easy for me to pass on this line, and decorative items in general.