Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Wreath. I have been buying it for at least 15 years. It's something I look forward to every year. A little pricey,but it is a gift for me

Respected Contributor

@RINNI Val usually has the fresh balsam wreaths on Christmas in July for preorder at about $10 off the current price. 

Trusted Contributor

I did not really need or want anything.  Money in my family is tight, and even the gifts are bought, bagged, and ready to be sent out to relatives at a distance.  I can spend the remaining time before the holidays decorating a bit and relaxing. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Foxxee -- I love your red truck story.  Thanks for sharing it!

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me.  I was hoping VPH would bring another kaleidoscope tree this year as I've had requests for them, but I guess there won't be one offered.

Valued Contributor

Thought I was done, but...  Valerie lured me in again!

Bought Valerie's 2-tier server, her mirrored tray and her 6" mini poinsettias.  For good measure, I got one set of the TSV Lenox ornaments.

Now I'm done! (Famous last words)

Valued Contributor

NADA   NOTHING     ALL FROM CHINA  

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing, but I sure did like a few things. The "Angel Bells' would have fit the bill for my yearly Christmas ornament gift to my grandchildren. But, they were too expensive! I would have to have purchased 3 sets! Yikes! I also liked the snowflake spheres, but I don't need them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was tempted by the pretty rose bowls...but I held off!  I really don't need any more holiday decor!!

There were other items I liked, but I can't stand that ice/snow stuff that Valerie puts on so many of her products.  It makes such a mess and takes forever to get it out of the carpet!!

Super Contributor

I am tempted by the pearl and jewel tree and by two items that aren't Valeries.  I really like the new glitter lantern but not the 3 C batteries required!

Haven't decided but am still thinking about 3 items and may watch for as is, clearance, or free shipping.