Valued Contributor

What things did you buy on Valerie's Christmas shows? 10/21 10/22

Esteemed Contributor
NOTHING!
Respected Contributor

They keep trying to push off that flameless candle and spa fountain on every show that is on clearance and has 1 star reviews because the fountain part doesn't work!

Respected Contributor

Nothing

Trusted Contributor

Not a darned thing.  What I did like and was somewhat tempted to buy the high cost turned me off.  So my wallet is safe this week.

Esteemed Contributor

Nada

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing at all. The few things I was looking at I needed multiples to acheive my vision but with cost, shipping and from experience with her items not living up to what you see on air, I passed. 

Honored Contributor

I purchased the 26 1/2 inch red truck!  I was one of the customers who asked her for a larger size.  Then, I'd have a dad to go with Valerie's 17 inch son from last year.

Don't ask why I have a 'thing' for these red trucks.  I held off for a few years asking myself the same question.  The first thing that comes to mind is my grandfather's red pickup from the 50's.  

Before his entrepreneurial spirit kicked in and started his own business, he owned a farm.  My mother would take me there every weekend to spend time with the animals until I was around 6 when he sold the farm. 

His red truck was pretty beat up then.  He lifted me up onto the back, buckling me into something similar to today's seatbelt he made, when he drove around the farm.  

He kept the truck for many years afterwards and would see it parked in a huge garage at his house.  

Respected Contributor

Nothing.

Don't need any Christmas chotckes this year (or anymore)...not going to do much, but even if I was...don't need one thing. Even when I fully decorate, don't need to take out everything...I vary it year to year.

Hate to sound like Debbie Downer..I'm not...just don't feel like "chotckes" are the best way to spend my money anymore.

Respected Contributor

Re: What did you buy?

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee I'm with you...., similar story with an old red truck that has been part of the family for ever, and I have a big one and a smaller one. Just love them. ❤️
The only thing I bought was the 9' twinkling tree. Been looking for years for a soft twinkle . Seems like all that's been out there for the most part,are flashing, strobing, and chasing light functions.