Respected Contributor

Re: What did you buy the last day of CIJ?

I bought the set of Flip Pets and the ADORABLE Mickey & Minnis Soap Sox.

For the whole month:

-Set of Hallmark Holiday Cards

-Set of Hallmark All Ocassion cards (I've already used two)

-Two  sets of Kringle Express gift bags (I bought last year too and I never want to wrap presents again if I can help it) Love 

-two sets of the illuminated porcelain (?)  round ornaments for office gifts, beautiful.

I think I did well. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caved and purchased Valerie's set of two gold antiqued trumpeting angels and the set of two deer with woodland friends.  I really wanted the large snowman but I resisted the temptation.  I am still totally enjoying summer and fussing over my flowers and garden.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought this, as I had ordered one earlier and my mom liked it so much I gave it to her. H293103

h293103.001 (599×533)

Honored Contributor

I also got in on the last of the VPH red trucks.

It is getting great reviews, I've always wanted one similar, but the price with shipping and tax kept me cancelling the order all month. 

I finally caved when they were down to just 400. I thought about waiting till it comes in As Is, but that is always a gamble. 

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio
Hope you like the truck! That mat is really pretty.
Respected Contributor

Last night I ordered the gold trumpeting angels, vintage sugared fruit wreath and topiary, and the sparking ice trees. Hope I like those items...
Honored Contributor

I ordered the trumpeting angels in gold and two sets of the iced trees.  Had others on order but decided I didn't want or need them so canceled the orders.  Maybe I'll get 'that letter' for canceling too many orders and that will solve my shopping problem.  Smiley Happy

I think it was the best CIJ we've seen for several years.  Lots of nice offerings and seemingly something of interest for most people.  I've enjoyed Valerie's shows and the fun here on the forum.  Hope we'll continue to see some nice decor in the coming months and everyone will continue to share their purchases and also good finds.

Respected Contributor

I bought nothing the last day. I did receive a large UPS delivery at my house and I picked up my CIJ orders at my post office. I had quite a lot of boxes stacked up. I am still going through everything. So far everything I opened are keepers. 

Frequent Contributor

Last day purchase was only 2 iced trees by Valerie (H211916)

However, I did plenty of damage starting at the end of June through the whole month of July.  Did my fair share of changing my mind and cancelling items too.

Honored Contributor

Nothing.  I like Valerie and her shows, but feel the quality is down.