Respected Contributor

Re: What did you buy from Valerie's visit?

I usually end up buying more than intended but not so far. I got one set of Valerie's pine and berry picks to add to my small tree that I put up. And I got the Luminara 25" lantern in bronze. I actually wanted the 30" lantern but I thought the size of the candles were too short and out of proportion to the lantern.

Respected Contributor

I watched off and on but I didn't buy anything. I caught a glimpse of Valerie's 8" illuminated starry night hurricanes. The gold and black was beautiful and when the twinkling lights were on it looked just like falling stars. But they sold out in all colors and they are not on wait list.  

Honored Contributor

I ended up buying the frosted trees.  I'm trying to get away from all the "lighted" battery pieces I have and accent my buffet with a snow scene.  

They are estimated delivery tomorrow🙂

Item #: h227681

C7046D00-8374-4810-B7AE-81B91D128A0C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

The shows were nice but nothing interested me.
Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Qvcchristmas wrote:

Sure thing, it's item #H227753 Set of 2 Deer with Messages by Valerie - H227753

So cute, hope  they pop back into inventory .

@skatting44   I cancelled my order of these a few days ago.

Super Contributor

I got the starry night hurricane in burgundy, and I'm glad I did.  It arrived today, so I fired it up.  Very pretty.   Went back to see what other colors are still available, and it's sold out.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I bought the special value, the peaceful church snow globe and also the angel on the candle which I couldn't resist.  I too have many angels displayed in different rooms of my house and I do try to be selective.

I have commented on how I enjoy Valerie's shows even when I do not buy and I have cut down quite a bit.  I find the shows to be relaxing, depending on the host, LOL, and I enjoy seeing her designs.  There are very few shows which hold my interest or I even watch any more.  The exception is a Valerie show!!!!  Enjoy your angel.

@spiderw 

👍👍👍...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva wrote:

I "bought" (put in parenthesis because it's advanced order), the deer glitter ornament and the set of two vintage deer with messages.  I may end up cancelling the ornament.  Really trying not to add to my enormous Christmas stash.

@DecorDiva 

I really liked the vintage deer (it was sold out, but I really didnt need it--) I did buy the deer ornament ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!  It has been a while. 

So nice to check in and "see" all of you.  Cat Very Happy

So far I've ordered two each the following, some for gifts and some for myself, but I have time to reconsider or cancel everything, since nothing ships immediately:

Woodland Deer Illuminated Ornament with Scene 10/18 advanced order.

Mr. Christmas Nostalgic Ceramic Illuminated Train 8/9 advanced order. 

Plus I'm interested in seeing the new waitlisted scene choices (Cottage, Horsebarn, and Garden) for H218997  https://www.qvc.com/12%22-Illuminated-Glitter-Lantern-with-Holiday-Scene-by-Valerie.product.H218997....

Has anyone read from Valerie when those waitlisted lanterns with scenes might be available or presented?

Edited to Add: OK I see that the lanterns with scenes are available as of today, July 8.