Honored Contributor

Re: What did you buy from Valerie's visit?

I bought 0 things Man Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

I went back and forth on Valerie's TSV, and finally bought the winter scene with the deer - but I agree, things are pretty pricey... On an unrelated note, regarding item H226127, which are some of her other illuminated glitter lanterns, but they are ALL on waitlist - I liked the 'color' descriptions 1.png- I don't remember seeing them presented on-air; did anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

@Qvcchristmas wrote:

I was trying to be good but picked up the 5' twinkling frost pine and the retro reindeer with messages. I'll have to practice better self control for the rest of the month!

can you say the item# fro the retro reindeer  you ordered as they sound cute and I may order them.

Valued Contributor

I bought two of the TSV's
Gingerbread is for our son and family
Tree farm is for us, I'm going to use it in our guest bathroom 🛻🛻🎄🎄🛻🛻
Occasional Contributor

It was very enjoyable watching Valerie's presentations. Her decorating skills are impressive and I was very inspired watching how she styled things. I ordered her TSV red truck and I also ordered the two-piece slim tree forest. I think that will all look so pretty grouped together for the holidays.
Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Qvcchristmas wrote:

I was trying to be good but picked up the 5' twinkling frost pine and the retro reindeer with messages. I'll have to practice better self control for the rest of the month!

can you say the item# fro the retro reindeer  you ordered as they sound cute and I may order them.

@skatting44 - the item number is H227753.  They are currently sold out but keep checking back, as items go in and out.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching some of her programs, but did not make any purchases. 

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the TSV - santa on the beach.   I purchased it for a friend.  She loves to collect Santas and she loves to vacation at beaches.  Thought this would be perfect for her. 

Contributor

Sure thing, it's item #H227753 Set of 2 Deer with Messages by Valerie - H227753

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Qvcchristmas wrote:

Sure thing, it's item #H227753 Set of 2 Deer with Messages by Valerie - H227753

So cute, hope  they pop back into inventory .