Honored Contributor

Re: What are you wishing for this "Christmas in July" (from QVC)?

Not a darn thing.  I don't even pay attention to it.  I don't see the point when QVC goes into Christmas mode in September anyway. 

Respected Contributor

I would like to see different villages,some Christmas ones and some fall ones that would have trees with colored leaves,or even a summer one.Also some nativity sets.

Valued Contributor

Me too @Regal Bee -- I'm hoping for some elegant lanterns and candles from Luminara, maybe some of their mini lanterns with improved battery life.  I really can't take in much more, but...you know how that goes!  I'm incorporating more & more black and white (lanterns, table runners, etc.) that can adapt to seasonal decorating throughout the year.  

Valued Contributor

I'm so jealous @MaryLamb !!  I covet those 12 foot ceilings.  I would do exactly the same thing -- buy a new 9 ft Christmas tree!!  And I love the idea of Norman Rockwell - type items.  I have some Norman Rockwell Christmas plates that I love to display.  I also have a large Thomas Kinkade Christmas print that I'm getting framed which will cut into my QVC budget, so I'll have to be careful with my CIJ spending.  Good luck with you new house!! Have fun, and be sure to post pictures of that new tree Smiley Surprised)

Valued Contributor

I agree @corita -- My decor focus is black & white, woods and brass.  I have a lot of antiques, so I stay away from the flashy stuff.  I like Valerie's wreaths and pics, I'd like to see more in the traditional Christmas green color.  I do love the flocked trees and garlands.  I also loved Valerie's tree collar last year - I hope she has one in back & white buffalo check this year.  We'll see.

Valued Contributor

That sounds interesting @dinka -- a black & white tree sounds like a modern twist.  I know Bethlehem Lights has an all white tree (its beautiful) -- you could decorate with black ornaments and accessories.  I've started to collect bottle-brush trees so I'd like to see some of those in new shapes and sizes and colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those looking for a new nativity, it looks like this one had been added in just the last day or two.  Just search nativity and it will pop up.   It’s Belleek and you put a flameless votive in it. 

F14C4306-9C3B-45D3-91F3-1317B3B98B0C.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven  I'm looking for traditional decor and wrappings. Agree with another poster that the gift bags should come in two different themes. I can't use the mercury glass items. I love the flameless candles and lanterns. Also, I would love to see new sets of ornaments for my grandchildren.

Honored Contributor

I would love a beautiful new wreath for the front door.

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

Taking this out and reading it this morning. Such fun. Does anyone remember this book?

Valerie 5.jpg

How old is this book @Regal Bee ? Valerie is ageless.