Honored Contributor

Re: What are you wishing for this "Christmas in July" (from QVC)?

@aroc3435   I have it and it is five feet,as tall as me and I am 5 1/2" tall.

Esteemed Contributor

Free Shipping and Don't Raise The Price!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Susan Louise   I ordered the 5 ft. on 8/25/18 and it shipped on 8/31.  Price was $119.00 with $18.98 S&H and tax of $7.94 for a grand total of $145.92.

--------

@aroc3435  @Regal Bee  @Susan Louise  

So many reviews of the five foot tree say it is not nearly that tall. Four and a half feet was mentioned. Is that accurate? My tree would sit on the floor so maybe I should get the seven footer and hope it is only six feet tall LOL.

@AuntG  I don't know the exact measurement of the five foot tree but I think it is too short to place on the floor. It was perfect for a tabletop, for me. It is a beautiful tree.

@Regal Bee   I have it on a one and a half foot or so table in the bedroom and it is plenty tall on that table.

@mousiegirl   This is a good idea.

I think I will use my five footer for a fall tree this year as opposed to the seven footer. The big tree was just a bit too much. Now, I have to find a short table. 

Always planning. It is a sickness.........................Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl   Thanks so much.  

@AuntG Here you go--mousiegirl has also confirmed the height for the VPH slim tree.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Susan Louise   I ordered the 5 ft. on 8/25/18 and it shipped on 8/31.  Price was $119.00 with $18.98 S&H and tax of $7.94 for a grand total of $145.92.

--------

@aroc3435  @Regal Bee  @Susan Louise  

So many reviews of the five foot tree say it is not nearly that tall. Four and a half feet was mentioned. Is that accurate? My tree would sit on the floor so maybe I should get the seven footer and hope it is only six feet tall LOL.

@AuntG  I don't know the exact measurement of the five foot tree but I think it is too short to place on the floor. It was perfect for a tabletop, for me. It is a beautiful tree.

@Regal Bee   I have it on a one and a half foot or so table in the bedroom and it is plenty tall on that table.

@mousiegirl   This is a good idea.

I think I will use my five footer for a fall tree this year as opposed to the seven footer. The big tree was just a bit too much. Now, I have to find a short table. 

Always planning. It is a sickness.........................Smiley Very Happy

@Regal Bee   Yes, my mind is always planning, for decorating, garden design, meals, projects, lol, it never ends.