Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are you wishing for this "Christmas in July" (from QVC)?

@Caaareful Shopper  ita! and I would like to order only the size I need.  All I need is large, XL and XXL,  I don't need one more tag.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would buy more products if there were fewer battery dependant items...fewer glittery items...fewer mercury glass items...no feathers...no fake looking flowers and no purple/pink colors!!!

My look is more a down home, mellow, handmade goods look.  I am looking for more natural wood, rustic, homespun-look items. More red, green, white and gold...

But above all, more items that are made better and are higher quality goods.  Several I purchased last year were poorly painted, chipped, did not work, on light did not last....not worth the price!!

Occasional Contributor

would like to know before july 1 juniors cheesecake what flavor??And philosophy christmas kit please qvc post the answer 

Esteemed Contributor

I wish QVC would offer some more unusual Christmas decor, imported from those countries that are famous for producing them.  No knock-offs, please.  How about some typical Scandinavian designs?  Decor from France?  Italy?  Germany?

Granted, some of these items may be more expensive than QVC’s usual Christmas fare, but easy pay could help everyone afford something very special.

Honored Contributor

I'm only looking for one item, if they even have it.

I have the Connemara Marble nativity.  I have all the little pieces they've had for it so far.  If they add some more pieces, I'll buy those.

That's all I'm looking for.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

I do not need one thing but, I wouldn't mind seeing sets of really nice tree ornaments, more inside and out side nativity sets, maybe some really nice angels that set in the floor and just over all just some better quality items here and there. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing what's new this year.

Contributor

I would like to see slim/skinny 7.5 ft Christmas trees

In more colors than green

I want a white and black one

Super Contributor

@corita wrote:

I would buy more products if there were fewer battery dependant items...fewer glittery items...fewer mercury glass items...no feathers...no fake looking flowers and no purple/pink colors!!!

My look is more a down home, mellow, handmade goods look.  I am looking for more natural wood, rustic, homespun-look items. More red, green, white and gold...

But above all, more items that are made better and are higher quality goods.  Several I purchased last year were poorly painted, chipped, did not work, on light did not last....not worth the price!!

I totally agree!  Especially on the glitter and battery dependent items.

Respected Contributor

I would love to see some Crafting and Sewing kits.
Respected Contributor

Taking this out and reading it this morning. Such fun. Does anyone remember this book?

Valerie 5.jpg