Honored Contributor

Re: What are you wishing for this "Christmas in July" (from QVC)?

Truthfully, nothing.  June QVC shopping has been “hot & heavy”!  I’m going to take a break in July...well, unless I see some Enstrom’s toffee and Mrs. Prindables.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I would love to see the 4 inch mercury glass trees that came in a set of 3. Maybe some new colors also.

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee   Yes, I also vote for hoping for items more toward the elegant side, adaptable for year round use and less of the whimsical for decorating.

The cute, whimsical items can always be found in many venues.

I am eagerly awaiting seeing what the "trendy" themes this year might be.  We've had the pickup truck one all over the place for several fall/winter seasons, so wondering what the next new one might be.  I saw some reference somewhere to Buffalo checks being prominent--nice--but doesn't fit in with my decorating schemes. 

Valued Contributor

I would like some new floral picks in creative new designs. I moved into a new place in January, and I now have 12 foot ceilings. The first thing I purchased was a 10 foot artificial tree for this Christmas. I took advantage of last year’s after Christmas sales and got the tree for a steal.  In the past, I only had room for a 6 foot one. I’ve decided to only decorate this new tree with picks, as I wouldn’t have enough ornaments to fill it up. I have loads of cedar and bay leaf pics from years past, and just purchased 18 more bayleaf ones during a recent easy pay /free shipping sale. 

I also wouldn't mind a large nutcracker, but I’d like one that actually looks like a nutcracker and not like a bearded soldier like the ones that have been offered on QVC for the last couple years. Also, it would be nice to see larger items in David’s Great Big Christmas that were classier and better quality rather than his typical whimsical stuff. It would be nice to see large items like a snowman and Father Christmas whose designs were more reflective of Norman Rockwell rather than Disney.

Respected Contributor

Something new and exciting and unique, with free shipping.😉

Trusted Contributor

I agree with other posters, better quality items. I would rather have a few good items and pay more, then a lot of cheap junk.

Honored Contributor

A VPH tree like she offered last year. I shouldn't have let it get away.
Honored Contributor

When they offer those Kringle Express bags, and they will, offer complete sets where we have a choice of style.  Make one  whimsical, and the other more the "silver & gold" style.  Stop counting the tags as a part of the number we get (a package of 36 has only been 18 bags), and truly offer a good amount of gusseted bags in sizes that make sense (including lots of larger bags).

Respected Contributor

Wishing it would go away until the approprite time.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG   If you mean Valerie Parr Hill's Incandescent Slim Christmas Tree they still have it listed--H212741.  I got the five foot one last August and it is lovely.  I ordered it because I didn't want it to slip away from me.  

The previous year I purchased the 5 ft. Hallmark tree and that was also very nice, but I especially liked the "slim" profile of Valerie's.

I did not click on each size when I checked just now but the 3, 5, 7 and 9 ft. are all listed under the above-referenced item number.

Hopefully, if it is meant to be for you, you will get it this year.  

Looks like my 5 ft. Valerie tree is a higher price than I paid, but I don't remember if I caught a sale when I purchased or not.