Regular Contributor

Re: What are you buying from Christmas in July sale?

[ Edited ]

I bought the Philosophy TSV in The Gingerbread Man. I also got the Berkshire Peanuts blanket in the Snowy Scene. So tempted to get some hurricanes from Valerie but I don’t have room for them. Also still deciding if I want the Homeworx TSV. The fragrances don’t really send me in either choice. 

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl ~ Good morning!  You know, I checked automated ordering last night before I went to bed and I was able to order the cardinal pieces.  Then I tuned in this morning and there they were!  I really, really like those.  I almost wish there were more pieces to coordinate but it's probably good there isn't, lol!  

A few years ago Valerie had a prelit tabletop tree with birds.  There was a white dove choice as well as a cardinal.  I love those and use them every year.  I think those will go well with the new pieces.

@FleurFairy ~ Just wanted to let you know I love the name you have chosen for this forum!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered the VPH 36" illuminated Christmas tree skirt to put under yesterday's 5' flocked TSV

sigh...  I need to get outside and garden, but another Hallmark movie just started  with my favorite Lacy Chabert.

Respected Contributor

So far, I have been pretty good.......but had plans for yesterday and didn't watch. Today will be the test. Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Okay, I caved and bought the Luminara soft touch red tea lights.  They are crazy expensive, but I'm going to test their 100 hour glow time claim and if they do not measure up...back they go!

@Marsha2003, I bought these in the ivory.  I agree on the battery text drive!  We shall see...

@BornToShop We should compare notes once we do our test. 

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Authentic Gourmet mini butter croissants (50) for December delivery. 

We order those every year. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Bought Homeworx poinsettia candle pedestal ( all designs have sold out) and TSV Harvest. Waiting on to see what Mr. Slatkin will have for more Christmas scents later on in the year. Hopefully one will match the pedestal( not interested in the TSV scents)

Honored Contributor

Since I have not watched any of the programming, I decided to take a quick look at items recently on air.....happy to say I did not see anything I think I have to have, lol. Yay for me. As I've said before, if you are shopping, enjoy your items.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Guess I will go ahead and purchase the seven foot Valerie tree. I have the five foot one and I am so pleased with it.

I did a little damage today.....but, for the most part, I have been very good. Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

I purchased  Valerie’s One Time Only yesterday on David’s Big Christmas. It was a 31” wreath with Ornamants and pine cones and jeweled ribbon for indoor or outdoor. It had a matching 6’ thick garland and 32” swags and also a gorgeous centerpiece. It is gorgeous. I needed something new for my porch and railing and ended up purchasing this set. I have wanted something for my porch for so long that looked like this but could never afford the prices in catalogs or on line. I felt Valerie’s set was reasonable, although the shipping was pricey. But I have been good so far, purchased 2 as is items so I went for it.  But that’s it for me for the season. I habe plenty for indoors. A lot from Grandin Road and some from the Q, don’t need anything else. But my front porch has needed an update for years and when Valerie stated these were made to withstand the elements I couldn’t order fast enough. They did not need to be on a covered porch. I think this was a first for Valerie. So I spent enough on these pieces for the year. 3 garlands 2 swags and the huge wreath. Can’t wait for the Holidays.