Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle Wow. The video presentation is available and Jen says multiple times that the candles are included. At one point she states that the 2 candles are a bargain at less than $40 and the candle holders are pretty  much a bonus. I feel bad for anyone who purchased these based on her live presentation. I agree that the description on line does not say that candles are included. But if you bought based on the on air presentation you would be expecting the candles too. I wonder why the on air producer did not correct her. 

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@luvmybeetle   Are they they the same identical item number?

Yes, as my post above said.  

I just received an email back from the Qteam and she admitted that Jen announced it wrong without saying straight out that she did.  I think the hosts are getting really stupid.

So someone makes a mistake now all the hosts are getting stupid??? Classy remark.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle  There are two different versions of these candle sticks:

• H223045 includes the candles, $44.22 for the set.
  • H263839 does NOT include the candles, $39.97 for the set.  
Esteemed Contributor

The 2 different item numbers certainly explains the confusion, particularly if Jen was given the wrong description and item number by the show programmers.

It may not be her mistake, but an error by others.  Blaming her seems unfair.

Super Contributor

That is only one reason my purchases are very , very few!!!

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

And one appears to have illuminted pedestals, the other has fairy lights on the candles, pedestals not illuminated.

Can see how they could easily be confused!

Honored Contributor

Re: What a rip off

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@luvmybeetle   Are they they the same identical item number?

Yes, as my post above said.  

I just received an email back from the Qteam and she admitted that Jen announced it wrong without saying straight out that she did.  I think the hosts are getting really stupid.

@luvmybeetle 

Just another example of the host's lack of preparation and not doing their homework on the products they are presenting, maybe if she knew product info she would have caught the mistake!.....instead some hosts are focusing on themselves and having a good time and its the customer that suffers not getting correct product information!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@luvmybeetle Wow. The video presentation is available and Jen says multiple times that the candles are included. At one point she states that the 2 candles are a bargain at less than $40 and the candle holders are pretty  much a bonus. I feel bad for anyone who purchased these based on her live presentation. I agree that the description on line does not say that candles are included. But if you bought based on the on air presentation you would be expecting the candles too. I wonder why the on air producer did not correct her. 

@FlyersGirl 

The "C" in QVC is supposed to be about CONVENIENCE so if an item is being presented ON AIR we shouldnt have to double check facts on the website to make sure what the host is saying is correct!!!!  What do some of these host think they are being paid for...they should know about the products they are presenting!!  Its getting worse and worse...it seems QVC and some of the hosts are focused on wine parties, and giggling and acting silly, family stories and primping and posing.....No wonder their sales keep declining!....🤔🙄 It seems like some hosts are relying on the Producers, and the Producers are relying on the hosts----and things are slipping through the cracks for the customer!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LdyBugz wrote:

My order was H263839 and the ones Jen was selling were H263839.  That is the same number.