Respected Contributor

I was just watching Jen Coffey just now and she was selling a pair of striped candlesticks by Lightscapes and the candles were included for $39.  Well, I ordered these same candlesticks a week or so ago and they were for sale for the same amount but didn't include the candles.  I emailed the Qteam and they said they could not send the candles to me because they were not included in that show.  Now that they are (again for the same price) they said I could send the ones I have back to them and then order the pair and candles from tonight.  That's completely a rip off.  I don't understand how they can do that.

Honored Contributor

Were they two different items?

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle It makes sense to me. Two different offers. NOT a "rip off".

Respected Contributor

As I said they are the same item.  The candlesticks are not any different from each other.  They just decided to sell them together tonight.  That is a rip off when it's the same price both ways.

Honored Contributor

Re: What a rip off

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

As I said they are the same item.  The candlesticks are not any different from each other.  They just decided to sell them together tonight.  That is a rip off when it's the same price both ways.

@luvmybeetle ,

The description does not describe as the candles being included. I wonder if people that ordered will be receiving the candlesticks only, just as you did. Especially,  if the item number is the same. I doubt if they reboxed them  and added the candles. 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@luvmybeetle ,

The description does not describe as the candles being included. I wonder if people that ordered will be receiving the candlesticks only, just as you did. Especially,  if the item number is the same. I doubt if they reboxed them  and added the candles. 

I know the description does not include them but Jen announced that the candles are included and when I emailed the Q-team they basically said to re-order and get the whole set.  

Respected Contributor

I think Jen made a mistake & the candles aren't included....they'd be included in the description if they came with the lighted candlesticks. 

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I think Jen made a mistake & the candles aren't included....they'd be included in the description if they came with the lighted candlesticks. 

I do agree with you but the way the Q person told me to reorder, that made me think they really did come with the sticks now.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle   Are they they the same identical item number?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@luvmybeetle   Are they they the same identical item number?

Yes, as my post above said.  

I just received an email back from the Qteam and she admitted that Jen announced it wrong without saying straight out that she did.  I think the hosts are getting really stupid.