Respected Contributor

Re: What Valerie items did you buy

Iced orchid picks. I have so much stuff, fewer flat surfaces and the kids don’t want it. I figured I could tuck the picks into several things.

Trusted Contributor

Nothing for me yet. I’m waiting to see the presentation of the sleigh and the reindeer this evening. Can’t really get a feel for the whitewash version until I see it presented. Will go with whitewash or silver, not sure yet. Still feel conflicted though, on the scrollwork on the sleigh. It’s really very scrolly, if that’s a word.  I liked the previous version better, it had just the right amount of scrollwork. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore Nothing for me so far. I really love the Peace Holy Family nativity too. I just  cant find enough space to do it justice. I also loved the CIJ nativity, but I wouldn't have had space for that either. We already have a large Goebels nativity as a focal point over the fireplace.

Contributor

Not a thing. Everything seems to be a repeat or variation of something that has already been offered. I am very tired of things that light up (batteries), mercury glass, and glitter. Smiley Indifferent

Super Contributor

I can't believe I didn't purchase anything .. Nothing really caught my eye.. I did entertain the thought of ordering the sleigh with the wreath; just a thought though..

Between. VPH, Pier1, QVC, Homegoods, Marshalls, & Frontgate, I could open up, my own different season holiday  store.... 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I didnt buy anything. After watching her Harvest shows I went to couple home goods stores (AC Moore, Michaels, Home Goods, Plow and Hearth) and saw similiar items where I dont have to pay shipping and handling and realized I could use her ideas to create those beautiful decor she puts together. I also have a Plow and Hearth outlet which I never been in, but will now thanks to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@AngieinLA wrote:

Not a thing. Everything seems to be a repeat or variation of something that has already been offered. I am very tired of things that light up (batteries), mercury glass, and glitter. Smiley Indifferent

----------------------

I agree!!  That is exactly what I thought!!  I own many of her holiday pieces bought years ago. So many of her current items are redo's of older products. 

Lately, there is just too much glitter and shiny stuff on everything!  Not really a look I want on my holiday

decor!  I always look carefully at the place/surface where the items were presented. So often, I see lots of fallen glitter.  

Even if I don't purchase, I really enjoy watching her shows, Her sets are really stunning. Love how she designs and groups her products in such pretty vignettes. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't even watch the shows.

I saw a minute here and there, but was too busy to sit down and enjoy them. 

I hate it because they are all just about over! 

Valued Contributor

I ordered the silver pair of deer, sitting/standing. The ones that don't look like their necks are in traction.

Regular Contributor

Nothing