Esteemed Contributor

What Valerie items did you buy

The only item I've purchased is the Peace Holy family nativity.  I think it's done so beautifully.  Love the coloring on it.  Wish I didn't miss out on the cloth nativity she brought in her Cij show .  Maybe it will come back next year.  Also debating if I should get the orchid picks .  Waiting to see the sleigh on the show tonight.

what did everyone else buy?😺

Respected Contributor

Re: What Valerie items did you buy

Nothing. She needs to get some fresh new items. It was more of the same that was sold last year.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valerie shared that this visit (10/15-10/17) would only include 12 new items, so I haven't purchased anything, and I haven't even watched anything live. I'm interested in finding out what she'll bring next week for the Countdown to Christmas shows.

Respected Contributor

I bought the 23 and 28 glitter trees, and the deer with the woodland animals. Waitlist is birds with pinecone hats, and classic cupcakes. Hope she comes up with my waitlist this year. I don't put a tree up for xmas anymore, but love to put things in every nook and crany. Merry Xmas

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing.  Trying to cut back on stuff......have so much now!

Respected Contributor

Nothing this time...waiting for new items to be presented!

Respected Contributor

Nothing this visit, but I did pick up one of the tartan Santas on as-is.  I know the reviews are mixed, but I thought it was worth a try.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore I did pretty good. Last night I only bought the two gingerbread trees to go with my gb figurines. Will put on my kitchen window sill. I could start a VPH store with the items I have accumulated. But ~ I love it all !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

So far nothing that I really loved or had to have.

Honored Contributor

Nothing.  I can't believe it myself🙈🙀