Honored Contributor

I have many flameless candles and several ceramic luminary type things that I keep out all year. Sometimes in June, July and August, I will turn off most of my flameless candles, because it is dark so few hours each day, but for the most part, I can't hardly remember when we didn't have flameless decor to brighten the long dark days of winter.

Honored Contributor

I also keep flameless candles out year round.  I just put fresh batteries in most of them yesterday.  

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I have a lamp pole with globe on my  lawn near the front steps.  I've taken down all outside decorations except the mini lights on the pole ... just love the twinkling at night.   It's the only decoration left on our block ... not even wondering what my neighbors think of this.  Smiley Surprised

Good thing you don't live where I do - i left up a small lawn flag with a cardinal and some holly on it thinking it was a nice winter decoration. One of the members of the HOA board stopped by to remind me it has to be taken down by Jan 15th as it is a Christmas decoration.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 flameless candles I leave on as night lights in the camper in the summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

I miss when all the Christmas lights are put away.I try to have some lighting on throughout the house at night. I keep window candles in all the front facing windows.I use night lights in halls and bathrooms making it easy to see at night .I have some flameless candles that come on at night also.

Esteemed Contributor

I have 3 different clusters of those 3 ft Alpine trees with white lights... with a few snowmen standing in front of them. Looks pretty and it is more winter looking than Christmas....

Respected Contributor

I bought some flameless candles this year to use on the mantel with my Nativity...put the Nativity away, but the candles are still there! It's nice watching them flicker on these nights when it gets dark so early. They are a pale, shimmery gold and give off a very pretty light.

Honored Contributor

@151949  This is why I bought several of these H205347.  They are light enough to be carried to any room, so that the room you are in at the time will have the ambiance of Christmas all year.  There is a large selection of colors for every season, or whatever one likes.  I am really enjoying this tree.  I bought DD one for Christmas to have in her college apartment because when she saw mine, she flipped for it.

Contributor

Respected Contributor

I keep flameless candles on timers here and there in my house throughout the year.  It is nice to see their cheerful glow during dark winter days.