Trusted Contributor

Re: What Holiday Decoration Purchase Was a Delightful Surprise?

@moonandthestars 

They are a Valerie item and they are available now.  Just search for bottlebrush trees and you will find them.  

I would try and wait for free shipping for the lanterns.  I  paid $23 + shipping in June. 

The BB trees I have no record of in my order status page but I did pay full price as I did not want to wait for them to show up in the as is catagory.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@avid shopper   what are those red trees you are showing?   

and @PA Mom-mom 

Those white lanterns look so nice in both of your pictures! 

Maybe I'll buy them!  They are available now for $29+.  Does that seem like a good price for them?

@moonandthestars Funny you should mention that. I have another set of lanterns in my wish list and am waiting for free shipping. My family is asking for more!

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos  I bought the white VPH snow globe lantern in the "church." for my DD's family, because the church looks just like their real church! My 18 month old granddaughter won't let them turn it off! It's lovely!

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom

Awww, how sweet, I can imagine seeing it thru the eyes of children. Makes it even more special.
Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Although I didn't buy anything this year, an earlier purchase still brightens my day....even DH stops to gaze at it. 

Similar to another poster, this year I took down most of the holiday decorations very early, except for this one in the great room:

90649F79-B1C8-438E-90FC-BFD83D0F58A8.jpeg

@jlkz 

May I ask where you got your Mary and Joseph?  They're extremely beautiful!  Thank you.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

At Homegoods, 2 or 3 years ago.  It was 12/26 and the price was further reduced because Mary's hand was missing some fingers.....by pulling the sleeve forward and tucked under the baby, no one would know.

It is quite tall and holds your attention:   Very peaceful.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@avid shopper   Thanks!  So, the ones I see online now are pure white.  Did you buy white ones and add those red decorations yourself?  Or did it come in red?  They look like they came that way, but let me know.  I really love how they are.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   I think I'm going to buy! Free shipping this weekend maybe?  Do you know?

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@PA Mom-mom   I think I'm going to buy! Free shipping this weekend maybe?  Do you know?

@moonandthestars I'm afraid I don't know if there will be free shipping, but it has come along every few weeks.

Valued Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  I tried to order those but they were sold out.I got the green ones I think with trees.Sent them back.Just wasn't as excited.Think I would have kept if the snowflakes. Hopefully someone else is enjoying.

Did get the Valerie tall lanterns with flameless candle.Very large.Am enjoying the candle flicker with light off.Think it was TSV.Got the brown & really love the verdigris for bedroom.