Valued Contributor

What Are You Doing For Halloween šŸŽƒā“

Spouse is working, cooking soup for dinner, placing Halloween candy outside in a disposable bowl.

Searching for a movie or tv marathon to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Are You Doing For Halloween šŸŽƒā“

Nothing. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

We have our decorations and orange & purple lights for outside.Will be having hamburgers and fries for dinner.Some of our grands will be coming to the door and we will have the candy on the porch also. Don"t know if we will have any other kids or not.The weather will be nice for a change.If we have candy left over,darn.I will just have to eat some haha

Esteemed Contributor

Doing a whole lot of nothing.  Our governor called the deal off.  Safer but sad.

Esteemed Contributor

Going out to dinner with DH until it is safe to come back home LOL......like we do every year.  

Where we live, it is a traffic jam of people bringing their kids in for candy.  Why isn't their neighborhood good enough?  I don't get the whole Halloween thing......never did.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

During the day we may to to a large farm.  They sell all kinds of fruits, vegetables, and baked goods.  They also sell individual home made baked goods and ice cream.  It finally cooled off here so it would be nice to go for a ride.  Will be giving out candy if I have any kids at my door.  Watch Halloween movies like  Charlie Brown or something.  Dinner home...sloppy joes and onion rings.  

Honored Contributor

We live on a hill that can be difficult to walk,  Small legs can't walk our street.  The next drive is down a very steep down hill walk to one house.  It's really not worth the trip.

We don't have the cute little trick or treaters, and it would upset Shadow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reconnaissant  I posted this on another thread:

Our township is following suggestions from the CDC. They request we package our candy in individual bags and position them, separated, on a table or bench in the driveway. I've already bagged them:

Candy2.jpg

We are to sit at least 6 feet behind the table. I'm planning to decorate the table with an orange tablecloth, Fall colored twinkle lights and battery operated candles. We also have those flame-like solar, tiki torches from the back yard that I'm going to put along the driveway. I sure hope we get Halloweeners this year. I just love them! I'm thinking of providing sanitizing hand wipes if any parents want them. Oh, and I'm bringing my Duraflame candle heater outside to keep us warm!

Respected Contributor

I'm gonna watch movies and have a glass of wine.

Respected Contributor

Nothing special.  We don't get trick-or-treaters in normal years, so I can't imagine we will see any this year.