Frequent Contributor

My allowance for this month .paid off my easy pays which arnt that easy lol.so I cannot buy another thing till the middle of next month .so I can window shop and that's all.i did buy a few things .I bought two trees in sliver and gold .two cardinals  two as is blush velvet poinsettia I love them for the tree ,I bought one set last year and they are simple gorgeous. As is price was 13 dollars .The angle pedestal, I want to tell you they are just stunning ,I was going to buy them again but they are sold out .So I got quite a bit .So enough is enough .Happy with what I got and anyway my storage space is getting full.it was fun while it lasted .certainly better then the same old same old T.V.S.

Honored Contributor

Storage is a big problem for me, if it can't stay out all year I can't buy it.

Respected Contributor
I have same issue regarding storage plus living in a small condo only so much room for decorating. Because of this, if I purchase something new, something has to be donated. If my mercury glass trees prove to not be defective (have one silver and one on advance order) then will be donating one set of my VPH wax battery trees purchased a few years ago. Sort of ending up to be on tree overload! LOL.
Respected Contributor

@blueskys  I spent a small fortune this CIJ but I am so happy that much of my shopping is completed. I just don't have the time during December and I hate being rushed.

Storage is also a major concern for me as I do not like to place anything in the attic and I don't have a basement. So....I am working in my studio and will continue to do so for the next few days to rearrange. I'm fairly focused.....so I will get there.

I will miss CIJ......it was a pleasant time for me and helped me to move past the heat. 

Honored Contributor

@blueskys

Enjoy all your purchases! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”