Honored Contributor

Watching the movie "Prancer" while taking down

the last tree!

I undecorated the main level of my house last week. I usually leave the family room longer (easy to do since I store the decor in each room, rather than have to put it all in one area) to enjoy. 

Just putting away four sets of Thomas Pacconi ornaments while watching Prancer. I can watch a good Christmas movie any time of year, and I wish there were more movies like this made.

If I wasn't back on my healthy eating plan, I'd grab some leftover Christmas cookies from the freezer too!

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching the movie "Prancer" while taking down

@Mominohio wrote:

the last tree!

I undecorated the main level of my house last week. I usually leave the family room longer (easy to do since I store the decor in each room, rather than have to put it all in one area) to enjoy. 

Just putting away four sets of Thomas Pacconi ornaments while watching Prancer. I can watch a good Christmas movie any time of year, and I wish there were more movies like this made.

If I wasn't back on my healthy eating plan, I'd grab some leftover Christmas cookies from the freezer too!

@Mominohio  I love Prancer, and most Christmas movies, especially The Polar Express.  Years ago, I recorded all tv Christmas sitcoms that aired, Bob Newhardt, I Love Lucy, you name it, onto VHS tapes, so have those on every Christmas season as I decorate.  I also love Christmas Vacation when I am taking decor down.  This morning, I watched two Hazel Christmas episodes, and I have a dvd of eight Ozzie & Harriet Christmas shows, had those going in the kitchen while decorating and baking.

Respected Contributor

Re: Watching the movie "Prancer" while taking down

My tree has been down for a few weeks now....  but, I also like Prancer. Nice family story.  And, Sam Elliot is like an ol' teddy bear, always have liked him... kind of rough and tough with a good heart... 

(Oh, and I have not even started back on my healthy eating plan, maybe next week... 😀)

-Texas Hill Country-