Watching Valerie Parr Hill...

[ Edited ]

Enjoying the show today and caved - ordered:

The BigDeal - silver - H229469

The illuminated cone tree w/light show - frost - H243994

If you ordered anything, please share...  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Re: Watching Valerie Parr Hill...

I have been watching off and on today.  Some new items which is nice, but I am getting burned out a little on all of the gingerbread items.  Also, some of Valerie's holiday items are getting a little pricey.

Honored Contributor

I was watching HSN's Christmas Finale yesterday....and their items seem to be in the same price range as Valerie's but you can tell their items are of a much lesser quality and looked cheap...And I was shocked to see that while QVC charges $5.50 for shipping, HSN was charging $7.50 for most items (and these werent weighty items either, same size and made of similar materials too....) 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I was wishing the host would have been Rick.  He's awesome with Valerie.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise - I also got The Big Deal! I ordered the greens and berries candle rings and the sitting cherubs.  

Of course that's just from THIS go round. I've appreciated Valerie's Christmas in July visits!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@janefromnewmexico wrote:

I have been watching off and on today.  Some new items which is nice, but I am getting burned out a little on all of the gingerbread items.  Also, some of Valerie's holiday items are getting a little pricey.

I too am over all the Gingerbread items but they sell and as long as they sell they will be there. That is the name of the game, she brings thee people what they want.  This afternoon's show was less of the "Gingy" stuff thank goodness.  

I ordered the Cardinal pillars yesterday because I was sure they would have been sold out by air time.  They went into process before I walked away from my computer and today they shipped.  So happy.  I only ordered 1 Christmas decoration and in return I will getride of several when I get my decorations out.

I love watching her shows and would have preferred Rick to Jenn this afternoon but it was fine.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

I was wishing the host would have been Rick.  He's awesome with Valerie.

I was hoping to see Rick hosting, too, @Krimpette.

Esteemed Contributor

I was interested in seeing a presentation of the lighted nativity, but they didn't show it.  Whenever I see something I like, I remind myself that for eleven months of the year, I have to find space to store these items.  That usually stops me from ordering.

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch as there was nothing in the preview that interested me.  I've ordered several items from CIJ, though.  The prices have kept me from buying some items.  The prices are not so bad if you can use an item year-round, but for one month's use?

Esteemed Contributor

Not VPH

but I bought 2 sets of 13" Wicker Park spheres.  The holly & the Red/Orange set

I have the pink/purple set.

I get complments all the time.