Trusted Contributor

Re: Wait list for H212812 Kaleidoscope tree

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy

@yellowrose

@Susan Louise

Thank you all again for helping me get these trees!

@Marsha2003 I'm very relieved you, @Just Plain Crazy and @yellowrose got them!

I also hope @BornToShop gets another one (I think she wished she ordered 2 after she really liked the one she got) and hope she sees this thread soon with the info Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise, just got back late last night from vacation.  DH & I were in Nebr seeing my folks.  They live in the Sand Hills where did I not have cell service (Sprint doesn’t service that area).  My 86 year old parents do not have a computer/WiFi.  I missed out but I truly believe it could return next year...fingers crossed!  

@BornToShopSorry you didn't get one of the trees.  Maybe more will pop into the system.

Hope you had a good time with family and good weather too.

JPC

Respected Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy Mine shipped, too, so I cancelled my waitlist orders.  I hope mine are okay.  Surely, I'll get two good ones out of the three I ordered.  🤞🏻

New Contributor

Received my "as is" tree today.  It is gorgeous.  From appearances, it looked like the tree had never been removed from the box at all.  Perhaps someone ordered, and returned it without removing it.   Can't wait to decorate with this tree.  One of the best items Valerie has ever offered.  

Respected Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy, can’t wait to see how you like yours when you get them!  When DH & I crossed the Nebr border into Omaha, did you see me waving at you, lol?!? Weather was perfect; 40’s at night & 70 during the day, simply awesome.  

Trusted Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy Mine shipped, too, so I cancelled my waitlist orders.  I hope mine are okay.  Surely, I'll get two good ones out of the three I ordered.  🤞🏻

@Marsha2003.. hoping you get some good ones Marsha..I have never had any problems with as is items but my luck, this will be the 1st time.  Now that is positive thinking isn't it. LOL.  I will be gone next week so will be awhile before I will be able to check them out when they get here.  Be sure to report back when you get yours to let us know what you think

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy, can’t wait to see how you like yours when you get them!  When DH & I crossed the Nebr border into Omaha, did you see me waving at you, lol?!? Weather was perfect; 40’s at night & 70 during the day, simply awesome.  

@BornToShop...Gosh BTS, missed the wave, I was further East waiting for you.  And didn't catch you on the way back.  Maybe next time. LOL

Glad you had good weather.

I'll report back when I get home and get my trees.  Can't wait to see them.  Fingers crossed all is well with them

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop...Gosh BTS, missed the wave, I was further East waiting for you.  And didn't catch you on the way back.  Maybe next time. LOL

I'll report back when I get home and get my trees.  Can't wait to see them.  Fingers crossed all is well with them

JPC

@BornToShop  OMG! You passed right by me and no wave! I'm approx 65 miles west of Omaha on interstate 80!  That means @Just Plain Crazy  lives near me  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003.. hoping you get some good ones Marsha..I have never had any problems with as is items but my luck, this will be the 1st time.  Now that is positive thinking isn't it. LOL.  I will be gone next week so will be awhile before I will be able to check them out when they get here.  Be sure to report back when you get yours to let us know what you think

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I won't see the trees until close to Christmas when we arrive at my parent's house for the holidays.  By then, you probably won't care...lol!

I have pretty good luck with as-is, too, but just today I received an as-is item that is the wrong selection so back it goes.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

JPC

@BornToShop  OMG! You passed right by me and no wave! I'm approx 65 miles west of Omaha on interstate 80!  That means @Just Plain Crazy  lives near me  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise @Just Plain Crazy, a group wave, lol!  Next time DH & I make that trip, I will pull off I-80 for a visit...!  Small world we live in!

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

JPC

@Susan Louise@BornToShop..I am apx 4 hours East of you SL but not too far from Interstate 80.  That would be great if we were closer.

JPC