Frequent Contributor

Wait Listed for H212543 Illuminated Faceted Gem Hurricane with Microlights by Valerie

Illuminated Faceted Gem Hurricane with Microlights by Valerie — No idea why I never ordered these before because they look beautiful and reviews are very positive.  Ordered 2 in silver after I watched Alberti’s show on 10/16/2018.  I’m worried I won’t get them because wait list is difficult to understand for me, as my way of thinking is an item “should” only be offered if a company knows they have items & promises to send them.  But, it’s not all about my way of thinking lol 🤷‍♀️
Respected Contributor

Re: Wait Listed for H212543 Illuminated Faceted Gem Hurricane with Microlights by Valerie

@PattyShell I would keep an eye on the "as is" section also....I picked up two of these hurricanes and nothing was wrong with them.  I ordered the rose gold and yes they are pretty!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wait Listed for H212543 Illuminated Faceted Gem Hurricane with Microlights by Valerie

@PattyShell  If you are interested there are Valerie gold and rose gold illuminated faceted hurricanes available "as is" for a good price!

Frequent Contributor

@GAQShopr53 Thank you so very much for letting me know!  I’m so excited because I order 2 to place on pedestals that just arrived today!!!

Respected Contributor

@PattyShell wrote:

@GAQShopr53 Thank you so very much for letting me know!  I’m so excited because I order 2 to place on pedestals that just arrived today!!!

@PattyShell You are welcome and I hope you don't have any issues with your order and that you enjoy them when they arrive!!!!