Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO MY SPRING/SUMMER KITCHEN FAIRY GARDEN

@homedecor1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

your attention to detail is just beautiful! Your decorating certainly shows how much you ❤ to do it. Love the little mice and toadstools!

went to Michaels today they had a large selection of "fairy decor" items I thought of you! (I was there for Shopkins for GD but did sneak in a valentine piece!)

@homedecor1 The mice figures are the Charming Tails, and I love them.  I insert them into all seasons of decor. Smiley Happy  I think next  Christmas I will create an entire display of them, as I havn't done it in many years, and I have mostly Christmas figures.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  It's beautiful, as always!  I truly enjoy seeing your gardens and decor. Thank so much for sharing the pics here! What are you working on now? Or are you taking a break? LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  It's beautiful, as always!  I truly enjoy seeing your gardens and decor. Thank so much for sharing the pics here! What are you working on now? Or are you taking a break? LOL!

@colliemom4  Taking a break before putting the Christmas decor away.  Easter will be next. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine what it took go pull this together. It surely is a fairy garden made with love. 💛💜💙💛
Honored Contributor

@NAES1  I had so much fun creating this. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Really captures the essence of Spring/Summer!  Beautiful!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”