Trusted Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO MY SPRING/SUMMER KITCHEN FAIRY GARDEN

Absolutely the cutest Fairie garden decor.--------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

Wow! I loved looking at all the sweet details!

Thank youSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, delightful!!!  Thank you for sharing!  LM

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl What a wonderful job you did! I have always loved these. I tried halfheartedly to do this outside. I may try again.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@mousiegirl What a wonderful job you did! I have always loved these. I tried halfheartedly to do this outside. I may try again.

@proudlyfromNJ  I am thinking about a tabletop or several in planters that I already have, on stands,  fairy garden(s) outside as I think if it were on the ground, here, it would not fare well, lots of night prowling critters, not to mention my pups. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@tedEbear wrote:

@tedEbear  Most from zulily. Smiley Happy  Amazon has some, but more expensive.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Oh, my that is amazing.  I spent about a half hour looking at each piece and scene.  That is a very large collection with so much thought going into it.  Thanks for sharing, I love it.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Oh, my that is amazing.  I spent about a half hour looking at each piece and scene.  That is a very large collection with so much thought going into it.  Thanks for sharing, I love it.

@lucymo  I wasn't able to get the entire table into one shot, and am sure I missed some close-ups, but there is enough to get the idea.

When I received Valerie's cherubs, I didn't know what I would do with them. but once I began decorating, it dawned on me to use them in the fairy garden.  I was going to put the other set, the antiqued, on the deck, but tried them on a shelving unit, antiqued green, which contains all sorts of birds, etc. in that color vein, and they look wonderful there.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I wasn't able to get the entire table into one shot, and am sure I missed some close-ups, but there is enough to get the idea.

When I received Valerie's cherubs, I didn't know what I would do with them. but once I began decorating, it dawned on me to use them in the fairy garden.  I was going to put the other set, the antiqued, on the deck, but tried them on a shelving unit, antiqued green, which contains all sorts of birds, etc. in that color vein, and they look wonderful there.

@mousiegirl  It looks wonderful. 

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl

WOW! You have done an outstanding job! The attention to detail is amazing! I love the little mouse standing in the pot!

As a self-admitted light junkie, i must say that adding tiny rice, or fairy lights into the display would also look fantastic!

I found a small, glass house at GW and am on the hunt for small autumn items. Of course, I MUST add tiny lights!