Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO MY HALLOWEEN FAIRY GARDEN

@DarlingDino wrote:

@mousiegirl Oh I missed your summer fairy garden, I bet it was beautiful, what a neat hobby!

@DarlingDino  There are over thirty close up pictures of everything in the Holiday forum under Welcome to my Spring/Summer Fairy garden...which I posted in August/September, I think.

DSCF1514.JPG

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DarlingDino wrote:

@mousiegirl Oh I missed your summer fairy garden, I bet it was beautiful, what a neat hobby!

@DarlingDino  There are over thirty close up pictures of everything in the Holiday forum under Welcome to my Spring/Summer Fairy garden...which I posted in August/September, I think.

DSCF1514.JPG

@mousiegirl  I love this picture because I can get a feel for a larger part of the scene.  Just adorable and so interesting to really get in and look at each piece, if that's possible.  Love it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DarlingDino wrote:

DSCF1514.JPG

@mousiegirl  I love this picture because I can get a feel for a larger part of the scene.  Just adorable and so interesting to really get in and look at each piece, if that's possible.  Love it.

@lucymo  Smiley Happy  All of my pictures are still here in the forum.  I float my threads to the top so I have easy access now and then.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl Oh My Gosh!! This is so beautiful!! I just love it. Thanks for sharing this pic. I have never heard of fairy gardens before reading these forums. I think this is so cool. I have seen the fairy houses on st patricks day that the q sells but didnt know decorating for each season was something people did. Looks like fun and so cute to look at too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DarlingDino wrote:

@mousiegirl Oh My Gosh!! This is so beautiful!! I just love it. Thanks for sharing this pic. I have never heard of fairy gardens before reading these forums. I think this is so cool. I have seen the fairy houses on st patricks day that the q sells but didnt know decorating for each season was something people did. Looks like fun and so cute to look at too.

@DarlingDino  Smiley Happy  I just found the page here that the entire display close ups are, and it is page 8, so close, so hope you have a chance to view it. Smiley Happy  My Christmas decor from last Christmas is on page 15.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, How fun and very, very cute.  You are so dedicated to your decorating and I admire you for it.  You put me to shame.  LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, some how I have missed your Fairy Garden posts, but they are so cute!  Will you be doing one for Christmas?  I hope so, I will be anxious to see it!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, some how I have missed your Fairy Garden posts, but they are so cute!  Will you be doing one for Christmas?  I hope so, I will be anxious to see it!Heart

@Hooty  About thirty close ups of the Summer Fairy garden are on page 8, and last year's Christmas on page 15.  Did you see the Halloween Fairy garden here?  I will be posting the Fall fairy garden soon, and will post the Christmas Fairy garden at some point.  

This was my first year ever creating a Fairy garden, and I went nuts, lol.  Last year when I discovered zulily, all of a sudden so many wonderful fairies and assessories  which set my creative juices on fire, so began buying then, and one garden lead to another. :

I will also post some Fall pictures of my kitchen table which is where most of the decor resides, and then will post Christmas/Winter at some point.

I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving day. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  This is the Halloween.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Well, I did see them as I saw I commented on them.  Must have been something going on with me as I do not remember seeing them.  I'm especially in love with the fall ones but both are amazing in detail.

Thanks for reposting the pictures.  I hope some of the people who missed them will enjoy seeing them too.  I spent time looking at each one and enjoyed it so much.