Trusted Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO MY FALL FAIRY GARDEN

How fun, mousiegirl!  Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics with everyone.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, wow, this is awesome. The attention to detail is amazing. Really must take quite a lot of time to get this set up so beautifully. I am impressed. You have talent. Thanks for bringing these photos back up for us to see again.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl I figured it had to be big, but I couldn't visualize it.  I'm sure I saw the Christmas display, but sure if you want to bring it up sometime.

I'm still deciding what to do with my fall decor.  I love having a mantel I can't clutter, but it has its drawbacks.  I got a few as is items that shipped, but aren't here yet.  Depending what I do with them, it could shake up things.  LOL

@GCR18  I like what you do with your mantel.  It just needs a couple of birds.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

What a wonderful collection, so creative!  I especially like the little mice--so cute......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl I figured it had to be big, but I couldn't visualize it.  I'm sure I saw the Christmas display, but sure if you want to bring it up sometime.

I'm still deciding what to do with my fall decor.  I love having a mantel I can't clutter, but it has its drawbacks.  I got a few as is items that shipped, but aren't here yet.  Depending what I do with them, it could shake up things.  LOL

@GCR18  I like what you do with your mantel.  It just needs a couple of birds.  LOL

@lucymo  There is no mantle in the Halloween or Fall Fairy Gardens.  Tell me which picture you are referring to.  I have tons of birds all over, four in the double cages behind the Fairy gardens, maybe not so visible in the pictures, so I will post a pic of them. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo  There is no mantle in the Halloween or Fall Fairy Gardens.  Tell me which picture you are referring to.  I have tons of birds all over, four in the double cages behind the Fairy gardens, maybe not so visible in the pictures, so I will post a pic of them. Smiley Happy

@lucymo  I misread this, you weren't speaking to me, lol, so ignore my post.  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I was talking to @GCR18.  She has no birds and I'm ribbing her about it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I was talking to @GCR18.  She has no birds and I'm ribbing her about it.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  Yes, I realized that a minute ago and posted to ignore me, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo  I misread this, you weren't speaking to me, lol, so ignore my post.  

@mousiegirl  Aw, it's ok.  I do that sometimes too.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@lucymo, @mousiegirl

Ha... I just remembered I have the three owls in the kitchen.  They are birds.

I'm going to rearrange the mantel when my as is haul makes its way here.  I ordered the pumpkin carriage and the metal pumpkin.  I couldn't make up my mind which to get, then they flew out the door in record time.  I couldn't cancel one, but it's my own fault.  I also ordered the fabric pumpkins that go with the turkey.  I don't have the turkey.  I need to check tracking.  I think everything should be here by the end of the week.  🎃🎃🎃