Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO MY FALL FAIRY GARDEN

@mousiegirl,  Thanks for calling my attention to this, I will check them out!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  This is the Fall. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

DSCF2507.JPG

@mousiegirlThere could be nothing more peaceful than this one.  I also love the Acorn with the pretty head.  I'm glad you reposted so I could spend some time looking at each shot.  Thanks so much.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting the photos @mousiegirl so wonderful to look at! I spent some time looking at each little piece. Looks great b

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

Thanks for posting the photos @mousiegirl so wonderful to look at! I spent some time looking at each little piece. Looks great b

@BabyYoda  These were last years displays, am not doing them this year, so brought the pics up again. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda  These were last years displays, am not doing them this year, so brought the pics up again. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl Yes I just realized this but at least I got to enjoy it again. You have the photos you took at least to always look at and cherish. I know it's a lot of work and must take weeks to decorate. I also love your Halloween photos. 

Honored Contributor

What type of surface do you use?  A 6ft table or a 4ft hearth??

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

What type of surface do you use?  A 6ft table or a 4ft hearth??

@GCR18  The Halloween and Fall Fairy Gardens are on one side of an approximately 7' long island, the other side is my work area.  I use an almost eight foot long kitchen table for the large displays of all seasons.

I do have a hearth and mantle in the living room where I display Christmas decor.  Did you see my Christmas decor last year?  If not, I can bring them up as I did the Fairy gardens. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl I figured it had to be big, but I couldn't visualize it.  I'm sure I saw the Christmas display, but sure if you want to bring it up sometime.

I'm still deciding what to do with my fall decor.  I love having a mantel I can't clutter, but it has its drawbacks.  I got a few as is items that shipped, but aren't here yet.  Depending what I do with them, it could shake up things.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl I figured it had to be big, but I couldn't visualize it.  I'm sure I saw the Christmas display, but sure if you want to bring it up sometime.

I'm still deciding what to do with my fall decor.  I love having a mantel I can't clutter, but it has its drawbacks.  I got a few as is items that shipped, but aren't here yet.  Depending what I do with them, it could shake up things.  LOL

@GCR18  The majority of the Fairy gardens items are very small, but other pieces are 3-4", or so, and in the christmas one, there are large items also.

@I think I will wait until Christmas decor is being posted and chatted about, then I will @ you with last years Christmas Fairy garden and mantle, etc.