Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO MY FALL FAIRY GARDEN

Just adorable...so magical and creative. You made my day.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Beautiful job mousie - kinda wished I could fit in some of the faerie houses and spend some time with them :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, so cute, you are so creative, thanks for sharing!   I cannot wait for the Christmas pics!Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT wrote:

What a fantastic and charming display.  You have such a massive collection!  I would someday like to create a little fairy garden for my GC but don't know where to start.  Something small, portable, and multi-season.  I have seen a few products in one catalog but would not know where to start?  Any suggestions would be welcome.  

@PamfromCT  Thank you. Smiley Happy I am not a Grandmother, but have a daughter in college. Smiley Happy  I am an older Mom, but still a little girl at heart. Smiley Happy

I never thought of creating a Fairy garden until I saw the wonderful items on zulily.  There are other companies online, but zulily has the best prices, and most come in little boxes.

I posted in the Holiday thread My Spring/Summer Fairy Garden, page fifteen, and My Halloween Fairy Garden page eight.  The pages may have changed a bit, but a few days ago, the pictures were still on these pages, if you want to take a look.  

Respected Contributor

Wow! That is amazing!!!
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl How talented you are! Love your Fall Fairy Garden. Can't wait for your Christmas garden.Smiley Happy

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

very cute!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, fantastic! How fun that must be to put together. I would hate to take it down.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, I'm always amazed at how many tiny details you add to your displays.  This one, the bird pulling the pumpkin carriage, is so adorable. 

In some of your pics I see the bottoms of the ever-tempting scroll lanterns. :-)

DSCF2513.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, so cute, you are so creative, thanks for sharing!   I cannot wait for the Christmas pics!Heart

@Hooty  I posted three threads on my Christmas pictures, more to come in the next few days. Smiley Happy