Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO MY CHRISTMAS FAIRY GARDEN

@mousiegirl, OMG, how beautiful this is, what is that you are using for snow, it looks like ice crystals, love it!Heart

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, I think it worked for me because I paged in list form.  I just tried something in the birds nest thread where I paged three people in a row in a line.  The difference there was using a comma and then a space between the names.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@mousiegirl, I think it worked for me because I paged in list form.  I just tried something in the birds nest thread where I paged three people in a row in a line.  The difference there was using a comma and then a space between the names.

@Bird mama  Thanks birdmama.  Before I read this, I hunted posters down in previous threads who said they wanted to see the pictures. Smiley Happy  Where there is a will, there is a way, lol.

Honored Contributor

WOW!  This is just delightful to look at.  One could sit in a room for hours and keep seeing something new.  Talk about a Christmas Wonderland!  Thanks for posting these pictures.  Now I have to go back and look again!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl

Absolutely gorgeous!  You definitely have a great talent for doing this.  Each time I go back and look at your pics I see something different that I did not see before.  Thank you so much for sharing.  I am so happy that I once again can see pictures.  I would not have wanted to miss this.  Great job @mousiegirl

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, OMG, how beautiful this is, what is that you are using for snow, it looks like ice crystals, love it!Heart

@Hooty   I used snow and then sprinkled Snow Crystal Sparkle Flakes on top. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Very beautiful Christmas Fairy Garden.  You are very creative and have a fantastic artful talent.  Thank you for sharing your joy.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, What a magical display!  I just love it all, and so admire your talent and dedication.  You have so many beautiful objects, and your arrangements are just lovely.  Keep on sending us pictures through the seasons.

Honored Contributor

So much love and work must have gone into that, I wouldn't have the patience either.

I made a small, very simple Irish fairy garden outside for my Mom last Mother's Day. Set it up on the three season porch for the winter.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, Snow Crystal Sparkle Flakes  ........  interesting, I will look for that next year!