Honored Contributor

Re: WARNING! BUNNIES Have Hopped into PIER 1!

[ Edited ]

@Carol08

I bought an Easter wreath in store...the wreath was nicely made...and I also had a coupon....Pier1 does have some good deals occasionally. 

My friend bought a Christmas wreath but she also got it in-store and it was very nice too...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt  I saw them yesterday, wonderful they are. Smiley Happy  I see one set in white at Pier1, zulily has in brown/bronze color.  Pier1 does a great job in the bunny department. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Can anyone ever have enough bunnies, I tell myself yes, but my actions prove otherwise.

@mousiegirl

So true so true.....they do have a way of mulitplying Smiley Wink .......🐇🐇

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

So cute!

I kind of want them all!🐰

🐰🐰🐰🐇

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Oh no! I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more bunnies!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

So cute,

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_D_T-JCnmrCg/S-tXbuCRPII/AAAAAAAAAMc/i9iqnt9u4QI/s1600/ThankYouSoMuchBunnyButterflies.gif

Respected Contributor

They are all so cute!!! Last year when I went looking for bunnies I left empty handed because I was overwhelmed by cuteness. I especially like the little guy hugging the carrot.
Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I saw 2 bunny wreaths online in Pier One, and thought they were adorable.  Has anyone ordered a wreath from them before? I like their free shipping policy if your order totals $49 or more.

@Carol08  I've ordered quite a few wreaths from them. I've never had a problem with any of them.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thanks for posting.

I absolutely love Pier 1 and Bunnies are some of my favorites. Have to check this out. 

Honored Contributor

I stopped at the store on Friday.  I was looking for something specific, so I didn't linger on the bunnies.  They were really cute though.  I am going to try and resist though.  😀

Honored Contributor

@Spurt  Oh, Lord have mercy, the  'Bunny Brigade' has started. I have no will power when I see cute bunnies.  P1 always has the sweetest ones too. 

Thanks, Spurt, for putting all these cuties in my mind. LOL

I like this tree too.