Honored Contributor

Re: WARNING! BUNNIES Have Hopped into PIER 1!

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

@Spurt-

Hi Ms. excellent enabler!

Look what I went out and got after your post-Sofie the Bunny Salad Plate

2 salad bunny plates-so cute! They had to hop right into my home and~

this beautiful bunny for my granddaughter's nursery-it goes with her"decor" so perfectly! I ran right out that first day and the store had 2 , now they have one! I can't wait to give it to my daughter!

Thank you so much for posting these.

I went to 2 Pier 1's-one only had the 2 floral bunnies and nothing else!, and the other had bunnies all over but no pretty floral bunny (I think she looks more like a lamb!) All the bunnies were very cute!

So much fun to look at.

@on the bay

If Pier 1 temps me with their array of cuteness....what's the saying "misery loves company"---so our wallets may be empty, and storage place is shrinking, but I wanted everyone to give the bunnies a good home...........Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

I absolutely potively love those bunny plates....and that plush bunny is so cute too..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@Spurt ~ Yes, I'm like a kid in a candy store in there!  I'm trying so hard to purge things but....I had a coupon for 20% off and bought Angelo & Amelia the bunnies in the gondola.  My husband proposed to me while on a gondola ride at The Belagio in Vegas.  I couldn't resist ~ I tell him that's him and me, lol!

@Julie928

That is such a neat story, those bunnies in the gondola is soooo cute.... and what a momento to remind you of your proposal......Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Oh this is the floral bunny-

Isn't she pretty?!

@on the bay~ this bunny is so adorable and I have to know, is it a Pier1 item? 

@Spurt~ thank you, so many cuties! LOVE them all!HeartSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LIG1-

Yes, she is from Pier 1.

I got mine in the store and they only had 2. Another store only had all the spring things but her.

Online she is "floral bunny stuffed animal"Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

wrote:

Oh no! I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more bunnies!

@froggy If I bring another bunny home I will be divorced.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@panda1234 OMG, me too! That also applies to pumpkins in the fall and sets of dishes anytime!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@LIG1-

Yes, she is from Pier 1.

I got mine in the store and they only had 2. Another store only had all the spring things but her.

Online she is "floral bunny stuffed animal"Smiley Happy

Thank you so much @on the bayHeartSmiley Happy

I'm going try online in just a bit, she's just adorable! 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@panda1234 OMG, me too! That also applies to pumpkins in the fall and sets of dishes anytime!

@froggy The pumpkins could get me kicked out of the house too, I just can not resist.

Honored Contributor

Those bunnies are reproducing at a rapid rate - I may need to adopt some.🐰🐣🐇

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@Julie928 wrote:

@Spurt ~ Yes, I'm like a kid in a candy store in there!  I'm trying so hard to purge things but....I had a coupon for 20% off and bought Angelo & Amelia the bunnies in the gondola.  My husband proposed to me while on a gondola ride at The Belagio in Vegas.  I couldn't resist ~ I tell him that's him and me, lol!

@Julie928

That is such a neat story, those bunnies in the gondola is soooo cute.... and what a momento to remind you of your proposal......Woman Very Happy

Julie 92 - I was in Pier 1 today and saw the bunnies in the gondola - it was adorable.  Actually, there wasn't one of the raffia bunnies that wasn't.  I liked the ones pulling the carts with the little bunnies in them.