Honored Contributor

Re: WARNING! BUNNIES Have Hopped into PIER 1!

Received Evie today, cutest bunny ever. I got a Sofie dinner plate for my Mom, she loves it.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

The bunnies are adorable. If I didn't have so many tschotkes already, I order one or more. Maybe I'll cull out some of them stuff in display cabinet to make room for them.

The fake bunnies are cute; the live ones, eating all my flowers and other things I love and take tender care with to raise, I could live without.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 ~ I bought the Evie bunny, too and love her! 

@Spurt ~ I had a good amount of Pier 1 rewards that were burning a hole in my pocket.  I decided to get two bunnies ~ Heidi, the one in the pink dress pulling the cart with three little bunnies in it.  I also got Bianca & Belle, the white bunny pulling the little one in a cart.  Both are awesome, and so well made!  I think without a good sale and no rewards dollars they are a bit pricey but oh, wow are they cute!  (Not that I'm trying to be an enabler or anything).....  ;-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Julie928 @Greeneyedlady21

You ladies enjoy those bunnies, they are sooo cute! .....I was so tempted myself......I may still succumb....and buy Evie LOL!!!

I did buy a sisal lamb at Hobby Lobby on Saturday....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I went in Pire 1 today...boy did I have to clench my fists and stay strong. Their Easter/Spring things are so adorable. I really don't need another thing but I enjoyed looking for sure.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I love this Woodland Rabbit from Pier 1 but it is too big for house. I hope next year they have it at half size.

Honored Contributor

@travelerwrote:

I love this Woodland Rabbit from Pier 1 but it is too big for house. I hope next year they have it at half size.

@traveler

That bunny is BEAUTIFUL!!!  I like how they displayed it in that wreath too....I dont remember seeing that particular bunny at my Pier 1.....Maybe Ill check online........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”