Trusted Contributor

Re: WARNING! BUNNIES Have Hopped into PIER 1!

@DecorDiva ~ Aren't they cute?  I have no control in that store!  I should have a pretty good amount of rewards coming next month (along with my credit card bill, of course) so I'm trying to stay out of there until that comes in.

I plan on putting the bunnies in the gondola in our bay window along with the moss and twig mushrooms they are offering.  A couple years ago Valerie sold some Christmas tree picks that look like Christmas balls.  I bought a couple sets of the light blue but never used them.  I almost donated them but then I thought I would use them as water around the gondola!  I'm doing that now only with Pier 1's raccoon in the canoe.  It actually worked out pretty well!  :-)  

Honored Contributor

I looked at a few of them today in an email from Pier 1. This was my favorite, so cute. I'd like to get a plate for my Mom too, she likes seasonal plates.

3285660_1.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wasn't going to look.

Wasn't this bunny holding the lantern in Valerie's last show?  It's an online only item at Pier 1

Bunny.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I looked at a few of them today in an email from Pier 1. This was my favorite, so cute. I'd like to get a plate for my Mom too, she likes seasonal plates.

3285660_1.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21

That bunny is adorable.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt I ordered her this morning. Evie is the name.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Spurt I ordered her this morning. Evie is the name.

@Greeneyedlady21

I hope you enjoy Evie Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I have purchased three Pier 1 items this year already....I have to stay out of that store.Smiley Tongue

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee  ... I'm guilty of three new Easter/Spring items from Pier 1 also!  Haha ... at least I am in good company!

But I might not be safe just yet, our local Pier 1 is hosting a 'Gal-entine' event this Saturday afternoon. I learned about it at my local Pier 1, but I think that they are having them at many locations. My younger sister and I are going to make a 'quick stop' there before going out to our siblings and spouses dinner.  I'm really looking forward to Saturday!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I wasn't going to look.

Wasn't this bunny holding the lantern in Valerie's last show?  It's an online only item at Pier 1

Bunny.jpg

I wish I hadn't looked @VaBelle35, this bunny is so cute! I'd love to have him to sit by my front door.HeartSmiley Happy

@LIG1  Valerie's looked better, and I bought a pair several years ago in bronze from Home Goods, so I would look elsewhere. Smiley Happy