Trusted Contributor

Re: WARNING! BUNNIES Have Hopped into PIER 1!

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl

If I may jump in here. I recently moved out of CA after living there my whole life. I am 70 and it was very hard physically and emotionally. Hard leaving the house I lived in for over 40 yrs, my state, my doctors, family, friends, etc. I love CA and miss it very much. Hope you can work things out so you don't have to leave.

@Spurt

So sorry to have gone off topic. I love all the bunnies you posted. I went to Pier 1 today and they are even cutier in person! Thanks!

@itsmetoo  Thank you, I hope we don't have to move either.  I am sad reading your post as that is how I would feel.  

@mousiegirl

Oh, mousiegirl, I didn't mean to make you sad! We moved to a beautiful area and I am not unhappy.  It just isn't 'home' if that makes any sense?

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if Marshall's or TJMax has their Easter things out yet.  Has anyone been lately?

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl

If I may jump in here. I recently moved out of CA after living there my whole life. I am 70 and it was very hard physically and emotionally. Hard leaving the house I lived in for over 40 yrs, my state, my doctors, family, friends, etc. I love CA and miss it very much. Hope you can work things out so you don't have to leave.

@Spurt

So sorry to have gone off topic. I love all the bunnies you posted. I went to Pier 1 today and they are even cutier in person! Thanks!

@itsmetoo  Thank you, I hope we don't have to move either.  I am sad reading your post as that is how I would feel.  

@mousiegirl

Oh, mousiegirl, I didn't mean to make you sad! We moved to a beautiful area and I am not unhappy.  It just isn't 'home' if that makes any sense?

@itsmetoo  Of course that makes sense. Smiley Happy  I am glad you are in a beautiful area.  Nature is so important to me, and most of the year, I am in my gardens, planning, designing, and I want to see it through, it feeds my soul and the need to be creative, in addition to being surrounded with trees and animals, so that is the type of place I would need, but in order to have it, I would have to move far away, and then nothing would be convenient any longer, and at this age, convenience is a must. 

DH said when he retires from working in his office, he can work from home, which would save on expenses, such as office space, transportation, etc., but he is not a spring rooster, lol, so how long can that go on, so a huge decision is looming.  I will be talking to the bank at that point to see if the mortgage can be lowered.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt-

Hi Ms. excellent enabler!

Look what I went out and got after your post-Sofie the Bunny Salad Plate

2 salad bunny plates-so cute! They had to hop right into my home and~

this beautiful bunny for my granddaughter's nursery-it goes with her"decor" so perfectly! I ran right out that first day and the store had 2 , now they have one! I can't wait to give it to my daughter!

Thank you so much for posting these.

I went to 2 Pier 1's-one only had the 2 floral bunnies and nothing else!, and the other had bunnies all over but no pretty floral bunny (I think she looks more like a lamb!) All the bunnies were very cute!

So much fun to look at.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

I wonder if Marshall's or TJMax has their Easter things out yet.  Has anyone been lately?

@itsmetoo-

I bet they do. I haven't looked there or homegoods-I'm afraid to go there and

I'd better not! 🐇

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt ~ Yes, I'm like a kid in a candy store in there!  I'm trying so hard to purge things but....I had a coupon for 20% off and bought Angelo & Amelia the bunnies in the gondola.  My husband proposed to me while on a gondola ride at The Belagio in Vegas.  I couldn't resist ~ I tell him that's him and me, lol!

Honored Contributor

Oh this is the floral bunny-

Isn't she pretty?!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Oh this is the floral bunny-

Isn't she pretty?!

@on the bay  I almost bought this, so cute. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@itsmetoo-

I bet they do. I haven't looked there or homegoods-I'm afraid to go there and

I'd better not! 🐇

@on the bay

I probably shouldn't go look either!

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@mousiegirl

@Spurt

@mousiegirl

@itsmetoo  Of course that makes sense. Smiley Happy  I am glad you are in a beautiful area.  Nature is so important to me, and most of the year, I am in my gardens, planning, designing, and I want to see it through, it feeds my soul and the need to be creative, in addition to being surrounded with trees and animals, so that is the type of place I would need, but in order to have it, I would have to move far away, and then nothing would be convenient any longer, and at this age, convenience is a must. 

DH said when he retires from working in his office, he can work from home, which would save on expenses, such as office space, transportation, etc., but he is not a spring rooster, lol, so how long can that go on, so a huge decision is looming.  I will be talking to the bank at that point to see if the mortgage can be lowered.

@mousiegirl

I certainly feel your pain. Hopefully DH being able to work from home will prolong your having to move. On the other hand, the older you get the harder physically it is to move so that is also a consideration. It's such a job! Good luck and I certainly hope things work out where you don't have to move at all!