Super Contributor

Re: WARNING! BUNNIES Have Hopped into PIER 1!

Mousiegirl & Spurt; I too keep buying containers for storing my decorations.. I bought three of the large  Orgami shelves from HSN .. I have a large nicely painted  & decorated basement; & I use it for storage.. Everything is nicely stored on the shelves.. My DH complains that it's going to be a problem when we move & that I have to get rid of all this stuff.. I love everything I have & it will be very difficult to do so...  

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

Mousiegirl & Spurt; I too keep buying containers for storing my decorations.. I bought three of the large  Orgami shelves from HSN .. I have a large nicely painted  & decorated basement; & I use it for storage.. Everything is nicely stored on the shelves.. My DH complains that it's going to be a problem when we move & that I have to get rid of all this stuff.. I love everything I have & it will be very difficult to do so...  

@classic  I think the husbands should get rid of their "stuff," then there would be more room for our "stuff," lol.

Super Contributor

LUCYMO:  I totally understand what you're saying.. We too, in the near future will be looking to move & I'm dreading it.. I live in the northeast & like you it's expensive where I live and on a pension, it's impossible to stay here...I don't want to go far or out of state bc my doctors are here... This is a good topic to discuss for another day ( retirement  )... I

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

LUCYMO:  I totally understand what you're saying.. We too, in the near future will be looking to move & I'm dreading it.. I live in the northeast & like you it's expensive where I live and on a pension, it's impossible to stay here...I don't want to go far or out of state bc my doctors are here... This is a good topic to discuss for another day ( retirement  )... I

@classic  It was I who said I live in an expensive state, didnt want to move far away from doctors, etc., @lucymo just said she may move. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@classic wrote:

@classic  I think the husbands should get rid of their "stuff," then there would be more room for our "stuff," lol.

HA HAHA HAA;  ata girl.. Love how you think!!!... My husband thinks the garage is a garbage bin.. He leaves things all around & I'm the one organizing everything .. Love ur thinking..

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@classic wrote:

@classic  It was I who said I live in an expensive state, didnt want to move far away from doctors, etc., @lucymo just said she may move. Smiley Happy

Oh! .. my mistake, I'm sorry.. I'm still not too familiar how all the replies work.. How did you get to put my name in blue ?? .. Still learning things on this forum.. My apology ..

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@classic wrote:

Oh! .. my mistake, I'm sorry.. I'm still not too familiar how all the replies work.. How did you get to put my name in blue ?? .. Still learning things on this forum.. My apology ..

@classic@  When you want to @ someone, mouse @ and a short list will appear with names of recent posters so then you mouse the name(s) you want to alert that you have posted a message for them to see.  Try it now with me. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@classic wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@classic wrote:

@classic@  When you want to @ someone, mouse @ and a short list will appear with names of recent posters so then you mouse the name(s) you want to alert that you have posted a message for them to see.  Try it now with me. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  testing... hope I did it right..  thanks 

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@classic wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@classic wrote:

@mousiegirl  testing... hope I did it right..  thanks 

@classic  You did. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@classic wrote:

@mousiegirl @classic

I agree with what mousiegirl said....   I bet the DH has a lot of his junk in the garage Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”