Honored Contributor

WARNING! BUNNIES Have Hopped into PIER 1!

[ Edited ]

I was in Pier 1 Saturday and the store near me was decorated for Spring---just beautiful............

But the stars of the store have to be THE BUNNIES!!!  They have bunny dinnerware, placemats, table runners napkin rings...and a variety of ceramic bunnies.  But the cutest are the sisal bunnies....the bunnies are gardening, pushing wheelbarrels, and one is even riding in a carrot car....so cute!!!  

They also have some bird plates and other nice stuff for spring/easter.....and candle rings and wreaths which look very much like the ones Valerie presented the pinks, white, light green flowers but without the Magnolias...And a bunny wreath similar to Valarie's too.....There are some spring/easter cardboard houses too........ 

Bunny in Flowers Wreath  Happy Easter Bunny Wall DecorSofie the Bunny DinnerwareSweet Ceramic BunniesEvie the Easter Parade Natural BunnyDottie the Natural Bunny Riding a Pink BikeAlexander the Natural Bunny Holding the Prize CarrotFrankie the Natural Bunny in Veggie Patch Scooter the Bicycle-Riding Natural BunnySammy the Natural Bunny with Baby Chick FriendMama Rabbit & Babies Outdoor DecorGlittered Bunny Hopping with WreathViolet the White Rabbit with Floral GarlandBunny & Carrot Racer DecorGlass Bunny with ButterflyRufus the Farmer Natural BunnyBunny Garden Paper Buffet NapkinsMarisol the Day at the Beach Nautral BunnyWhitman the White Reading RabbitBailey the Napping Natural BunnyOliver the Daydreamer Natural BunnyHeidi & Babies Natural Bunnies in CartSam the Going to Market Natural BunnyHarlow the Romantic Natural BunnyCeramic Distressed Bunnies SetStretching or Relaxing Blue BunniesAngelo & Amelia the Natural Bunnies in CanoeBrown Bow Tie Bunny with Tealight Lantern Candle HolderAntiqued White RabbitsWoodland RabbitThe Hares-Road Tripping Natural BunniesWhite Bunny Chair DecorLED Light-Up Pink Chintz Easter HouseLED Light-Up Blue Chintz Easter HouseFaux Mixed Flowers & Bunny Wreath or TopiaryLED Light-Up Lavender Bunny Easter HouseBig Ears Ceramic Bunny

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Re: WARNING! BUNNIES Have Hopped into PIER 1!

Uh-oh. I had been thinking that although I don’t have a lot of spring things, I really didn’t need anything. Until I saw some of these bunnies...

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

So cute! Wish we lived near a Pier 1 store.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@morganjen wrote:

@morganjen

You can order from Pier1 online...they even offer some online only sale items ....or products only available online............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Those bunnies are adorable!  I would leave mine out year round.  They are just to cute to be put away.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  I saw them yesterday, wonderful they are. Smiley Happy  I see one set in white at Pier1, zulily has in brown/bronze color.  Pier1 does a great job in the bunny department. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  Can anyone ever have enough bunnies, I tell myself yes, but my actions prove otherwise.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@morganjen wrote:

@morganjen

You can order from Pier1 online...they even offer some online only sale items ....or products only available online............

@Spurt   Free shipping online.

Honored Contributor

They're cute, but once I had the real thing in my garden, I didn't feel like decorating with them any more.

Valued Contributor

I saw 2 bunny wreaths online in Pier One, and thought they were adorable.  Has anyone ordered a wreath from them before? I like their free shipping policy if your order totals $49 or more.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I saw 2 bunny wreaths online in Pier One, and thought they were adorable.  Has anyone ordered a wreath from them before? I like their free shipping policy if your order totals $49 or more.

@Carol08 wrote:

@Carol08  I have a huge lit garland from Pier1 really beautiful.  It is draped over the baker's rack in the kitchen, lush, and very long.