Valued Contributor

Re: Velvet pumpkins

I saw some really small velvet pumpkins at Bath & Body Works— they were really cute.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh,@mousiegirl,your display is just beautiful!  I love all the pretty colors and I'm drooling over those beautiful velvet pumpkins.  I can't find any locally so am going to attempt to make a couple.  I'll hope you'll post more pictures.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itsmetoo wrote:

Oh,@mousiegirl,your display is just beautiful!  I love all the pretty colors and I'm drooling over those beautiful velvet pumpkins.  I can't find any locally so am going to attempt to make a couple.  I'll how you'll post more pictures.

@itsmetoo  Amazon has a lot right now, and zulily will have some at some point, and ebay has them now, but if you can make them, all the better. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

Oh,@mousiegirl,your display is just beautiful!  I love all the pretty colors and I'm drooling over those beautiful velvet pumpkins.  I can't find any locally so am going to attempt to make a couple.  I'll hope you'll post more pictures.

@itsmetoo  Amazon has a lot right now, and zulily will have some at some point, and ebay has them now, but if you can make them, all the better. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl

Thanks. I have checked those websites and still would like to buy several but I saved some pumpkin stems from last fall so thought it might be fun to try to make some too. Wish me luck!  lol

Respected Contributor

Made a run to Home Goods today.  There were very few velvet pumpkins left!

IMG_0132.JPGIMG_0133.JPG

Birds are time, flying
Valued Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

IMG_0132.JPGIMG_0133.JPG

@Sweetbay magnolia

So pretty! Your pumpkins go perfectly with your beautiful pillow! (I also love your window seat.)  I was in Marshall's today and they had the colors of pumpkins you have plus gold, white, grey and blue. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

IMG_0132.JPGIMG_0133.JPG

So pretty!. My Home Goods did not have a good selection of any pumpkins this week. I was really disappointed. Ah well - guess that means I'll have to go shopping again. Darn!