Trusted Contributor

@Oostende ~ I haven't read every response so if this was already mentioned please forgive me ~ I was in HomeGoods today and saw lots of orange velvet pumpkins as well as a few green ones!  I bought soooooo many of these last year I don't need anymore but they are beautiful and really good quality.  The bigger ones (about 8") are $9.99, the medium ones (maybe 5") are either $5.99 or $6.99.  So pretty!

Valued Contributor

@Julie928  Thanks so much!  

I really love the deeper, richer colors of the velvet pumpkins. 

The mint green and white color scheme seems to be dominant this year, and of course, the primitive farmhouse looks are everywhere.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@mousiegirl I loved the pictures you posted I think last year,of your pumpkins by the tree... pretty!

I don’t have room for one more, but Still love them ♥️.

@Azcowgirl  Here is a picture of half of my kitchen table last year displaying a few of the velvet pumpkins.DSCF5267.JPG

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl I loved this then an I love it now! Can’t wait to get my Desert Steele pumpkins in Ivory out for this year!

Valued Contributor

For those of you who are interested, I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and they have out some tiny velvet pumpkins on a stem.  There were three colors, a sage green, orange, and white.  I'm going to try to incorporate a few into my fall decorating.  I'll probably just layer them into some white lights and leaves on my mantle but they might be fun in a floral vase arrangement, too.  They are $4.19 per stem right now and there are ten little velvet pumpkins per stem.

Cream White Velvet Pumpkin Branch

Valued Contributor

Here's the orange.

Orange Velvet Pumpkin Branch

Valued Contributor

And the green.

Green Velvet Pumpkin Branch

Respected Contributor

@Oostende  I saw those little pumpkins on stems yesterday and thought they were just adorable.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Oostende wrote:

For those of you who are interested, I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and they have out some tiny velvet pumpkins on a stem.  There were three colors, a sage green, orange, and white.  I'm going to try to incorporate a few into my fall decorating.  I'll probably just layer them into some white lights and leaves on my mantle but they might be fun in a floral vase arrangement, too.  They are $4.19 per stem right now and there are ten little velvet pumpkins per stem.

Cream White Velvet Pumpkin Branch

@Oostende

I saw those at HLyesterday also! But there was only one orange left and it was broken - the rest were green. I would have bought some if there were all three colors. They are really cute.

Valued Contributor

There were a lot out in my store, @froggy.  Maybe they'll restock in your store.  I did sort through them to pick the stems that were done the best.  They are really inexpensive and the quality is not uniform.

I think I saw something similar in Pier One last year.  They were probably of superior quality and I'm sure they were priced accordingly.

I think it's a cute idea.