Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl I loved the pictures you posted I think last year,of your pumpkins by the tree... pretty!

I don’t have room for one more, but Still love them ♥️.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@mousiegirl I loved the pictures you posted I think last year,of your pumpkins by the tree... pretty!

I don’t have room for one more, but Still love them ♥️.

@Azcowgirl  That was someone else, mine were on a table. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't know about velvet, @Oostende, but I just got some from Grandin Road in faux suede that I really love.

Image result for grandin road suede pumpkins

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Frequent Contributor

@Oostende wrote:

It seems like velvet pumpkins were all the rage a year or two ago and now they've dropped off the face of the earth.  

There are a lot of greens and whites and grays this year.  

I have all that I need, I just wondered if anyone had seen them out this year.  I love the richness of the colors.

I saw some at the 99 cent store yesterday.  They have a lot of Halloween decor and a small section of fall.  

Respected Contributor

Oops..... sorry about my confusion @mousiegirl 😊

Trusted Contributor

I've looked everywhere in my area recently and can't find them anywhere. I really wanted some this year so I guess I'l have to buy online. I would rather see them in person though to see the true colors and feel of them.  I was going to try making them but can't even find any pretty colors of velvet material.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw them at Marshall's/Home Goods the other day

Valued Contributor

@GingerPeach Your pumpkins are lovely!  Thank you for suggesting them!

Honored Contributor

I just haven't gotten into the velvet pumpkin craze. I've seen on etsy some really great colors, but most I've seen in stores around here I just can't get excited about.

I did find some wool ones a year or two ago, and those I really love in my family room. I actually wish I'd bought a couple more of them when I found them at TJ Maxx, because they had some nice bigger sizes.

Respected Contributor

I'm taking out my bins of velvet pumpkins today to see what I have and what I need. I will use mine all over our home. 

I have already read at least half a dozen blogs where velvet pumpkins are being used. Delightful.