Honored Contributor

LTS

H203605

H203606

Honored Contributor

Saw these very early this morning, and the reviews aren't so great.

Lots of coming apart, loose stems, glue over runs etc. Any one have these? Are they better than they look on TV?

I've seen ones at Hobby Lobby over the years that look better in my opinion. 

Honored Contributor

I've had these for several years and love mine.  I reglued a few stems(have three sets) and they have held up well.  IMO just as good or better than HL and the price is sure a lot better.  They all come from China and you will need to clean off a few rice hulls in the folds but no big deal to me.   Half off S&H if you buy two.  I ordered a set of the three large and a set of the minis for my daughter since she likes mine.  I do have the multi colored sets too but no longer available.

Honored Contributor

The reviews aren't very good.  So, even at 1/2 price, they may not be a bargain.  And, as they're "imported," I'd wonder about the stuffing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Velvet Pumpkins

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

LTS

H203605

H203606

Thanks for posting this!  I recently ordered one set of each after they went on clearance, so I just called to get a $16.50 credit.

I was very leery ordering these based on the reviews.  I was expecting a mess.  I opened them up and was very surprised.   No mess at all!  No other issues like I read about it some of the reviews.   I only wish I had been able to get the multi-colored ones too.  

@Mominohio

Be aware that the small ones are tiny, but cute and will be good for tucking into different places.  The large ones are nice and seem well made, especially for the price.  I think in another thread I had commented how I googled "velvet pumpkins" and came across a site that had gorgeous ones, but they were considerably more expensive.  I hate to steer anyone wrong, but for the price, they are worth a shot, imo.  

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

LTS

H203605

H203606

Thanks for posting this!  I recently ordered one set of each after they went on clearance, so I just called to get a $16.50 credit.

I was very leery ordering these based on the reviews.  I was expecting a mess.  I opened them up and was very surprised.   No mess at all!  No other issues like I read about it some of the reviews.   I only wish I had been able to get the multi-colored ones too.  

@Mominohio

Be aware that the small ones are tiny, but cute and will be good for tucking into different places.  The large ones are nice and seem well made, especially for the price.  I think in another thread I had commented how I googled "velvet pumpkins" and came across a site that had gorgeous ones, but they were considerably more expensive.  I hate to steer anyone wrong, but for the price, they are worth a shot, imo.  

@crazycockermom

I was just thinking that I might have have just been lucky when I got my velvet pumpkins because mine were and are really nice.  Glad yours are nice too.  I got mine when they first came out, have three sets of the large and two sets of the minis.  I did reglue a few stems but other than that they are great.

I'm not trying to steer anyone on anything either, just posted the sale.  What others like I may not or other way around.  I see LTS at eleven at night so maybe someone wants to check them out. 

Respected Contributor
@lucymo
I guess we lucked out on our pumpkins. I wish Valerie would bring them back in more colors. So true that what we may like others may not and vice versa. It still helps to get opinions though. Smiley Happy

You see LTS at 11? Good to know. I have a few things on my wish list that I keep hoping will be a LTS so I'll have to take a look before I go to bed.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@lucymo
I guess we lucked out on our pumpkins. I wish Valerie would bring them back in more colors. So true that what we may like others may not and vice versa. It still helps to get opinions though. Smiley Happy

You see LTS at 11? Good to know. I have a few things on my wish list that I keep hoping will be a LTS so I'll have to take a look before I go to bed.

@crazycockermom I get the LTS on my tablet at 11 pm, CDT.  Can't get it on my computer until 10 am.  Check out yours.

Respected Contributor
@lucymo
How weird!? I'll check it out from a few different devices.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@lucymo
How weird!? I'll check it out from a few different devices.

@crazycockermom. I have never checked my phone, might work on that too.  Hope you find it.  You can check QCuts on FB early too.  A lady post it on there too.