Respected Contributor

I love velvet pumpkins!  I got the ones in the pic last year.  I missed out on the LS, darn!  

IMG_4258.JPG

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I love velvet pumpkins!  I got the ones in the pic last year.  I missed out on the LS, darn!  

IMG_4258.JPG

@BornToShop  Great display! Smiley Happy  I always miss out on the LS as I would have to get up very early to check them out, and I prefer sleep, I lose enough of it anyway.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop  I love that display, really shows a lot of imagination and  talent.  I also love the velvet pumpkins and they really work well here. b Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

IMG_4258.JPG

@BornToShop  Great display! Smiley Happy  I always miss out on the LS as I would have to get up very early to check them out, and I prefer sleep, I lose enough of it anyway.

@mousiegirl  They were available until 3:00pm my time so 1:00 pm your time, I guess.  I was shocked to get half off the s&h on the 2nd item.  I got a set of each for DD and hope they come as nice as the three sets I got when they came out.

Honored Contributor

I saw these this morning and considered them, but the s&h got me.  I seem to not be able to do it when the item is low.  LOL. I don't need them, so it worked out.  I've been looking at them since they came out.  The small ones were recently on zulily.  Can't remember the price though.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I saw these this morning and considered them, but the s&h got me.  I seem to not be able to do it when the item is low.  LOL. I don't need them, so it worked out.  I've been looking at them since they came out.  The small ones were recently on zulily.  Can't remember the price though.

@GCR18  I was shocked to get half off s&h on the 2nd item.  Been awhile since we have seen that on decor items.  I have had these since they first came out and I'm still using them every season.  Hopefully, I'll get good ones this time too, for my DD.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

IMG_4258.JPG

@mousiegirl  They were available until 3:00pm my time so 1:00 pm your time, I guess.  I was shocked to get half off the s&h on the 2nd item.  I got a set of each for DD and hope they come as nice as the three sets I got when they came out.

@lucymo  Thank you, I will try to remember.  I thought it was over at 8:30 my time, but every time I check, the item is sold out in the morning.  I bought the small at zulily, and that's all I need now.  Zulily just offered the three larger in different colors, I passed, but was tempted. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

IMG_4258.JPG

@lucymo  Thank you, I will try to remember.  I thought it was over at 8:30 my time, but every time I check, the item is sold out in the morning.  I bought the small at zulily, and that's all I need now.  Zulily just offered the three larger in different colors, I passed, but was tempted. Smiley Happy

I  saw the ones on Zulily too.  I love the velvet ones, easy to stack together.