Respected Contributor

Re: Velvet Pumpkin Wreath for Fall

I saw that and passed on it strictly for storage purposes. It is really beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Good to see that some of you have this wreath......hope you love it as I do.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@ love my baby
Yes I love those stores too especially for home decor.
And I’m a proud owner of 3 new pair of those ankle boots from Marshall’s. . Even a pair from Vince Camilo. Great prices.
Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee That is a beautiful and an unusual wreath with the softer colors. I love it. Sounds like your husband is a sweetheart. 

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee For some reason the photos of your beautiful wreath are not appearing for me... all I have is a box with a pale red X in it. 

Are others having this same issue? I would love to see the photos if you have the opportunity to re-post.  I was a bit late to the party on this one... we were out of town for a few days enjoying Autumn in Wisconsin.

Honored Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

@Regal Bee For some reason the photos of your beautiful wreath are not appearing for me... all I have is a box with a pale red X in it. 

Are others having this same issue? I would love to see the photos if you have the opportunity to re-post.  I was a bit late to the party on this one... we were out of town for a few days enjoying Autumn in Wisconsin.

@Zsazsa.  I see the same thing you do. Box with an x.

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to see the pics but can't.  It shows two boxes with an 'X' through them.  

Honored Contributor

All that's left are red x's.  Like Banksy's print that self-destructed.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I haven't been able to post a picture this morning.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I haven't been able to post a picture this morning.

@froggy  This is an older thread, and there was a picture when she first posted.