Super Contributor

Hello everyone, I have not posted much about decor lately, but I have been buying alot for christmas in july, just have not had time to post much and things are starting to get shipped so I thought I would let all you lovely ladies know what I decided to buy so far. I have received vals glass trees, I got one set of H211667 in the white and I love them!!! I wanted white lighted trees and these are nice and I also ordered H211891 in the champagne and I love them also I might go back and get them in the blush too. I have not decided yet. I got some more stuff coming tomorrow so I will come back to this post and review what comes tomorrow. If I only could get one set of these trees, it would be the bejeweled, they are the nicest of the two, but I wanted a set in white.

Respected Contributor

@DarlingDino wrote:

Hello everyone, I have not posted much about decor lately, but I have been buying alot for christmas in july, just have not had time to post much and things are starting to get shipped so I thought I would let all you lovely ladies know what I decided to buy so far. I have received vals glass trees, I got one set of H211667 in the white and I love them!!! I wanted white lighted trees and these are nice and I also ordered H211891 in the champagne and I love them also I might go back and get them in the blush too. I have not decided yet. I got some more stuff coming tomorrow so I will come back to this post and review what comes tomorrow. If I only could get one set of these trees, it would be the bejeweled, they are the nicest of the two, but I wanted a set in white.

@DarlingDino Thanks for the reviews.  I'm in love with H211891 in the blush, but I have absolutely nowhere to use them so I've kept myself from ordering them.  I hope I don't regret it.

Honored Contributor

They are both nice.  I was swayed a little by the first set in the green. I also like the blush, but they wouldn't go with anything I have.  Sounds like you've made out well with your first arrivals.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vals glass tress review

[ Edited ]

@DarlingDino wrote:

@DarlingDino  I noticed that when these were lit, it appeared as if there were lit balls throughout, so I didn't buy them.  If it hadn't been for that, I would have.

Honored Contributor

@DarlingDino  It's good to see you here again.  I see you've done well with the shopping  during CIJ.  Good for you and I hope you will enjoy your new items.  We still have to get through a few more shows while the sale is on so I'm sure we'll be tempted by a few things in those shows.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@DarlingDino wrote:

@DarlingDino Thanks for the reviews.  I'm in love with H211891 in the blush, but I have absolutely nowhere to use them so I've kept myself from ordering them.  I hope I don't regret it.

@Marsha2003  Did you notice that when the trees are lit, it appears as if there are lit balls throughout.  This is what kept me from buying them.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl yes that is how they both light up, but I really dont mind the look, I have both sets up right now in my living room and dont want to put them away yet, so I have been enjoying the look of these trees. They are pretty during the day too and i can see these being an all year long decor piece.

@lucymo Yes I am back, i bought some stuff the first weekend of cij and posted alist of what I got on here. I was happy witheverything and didnt send anything back. This past weekend I was late ordering stuff, so I am just now starting to recieve some items. I will post reviews on here when they come in but I did order alot and wasnt going too but there was nice things I liked.

I thought some stuff would be here today but it must have got sent to the post office instead of ups sending it here. Oh well, Have fun tonight watching more christmas stuff!!

Super Contributor

Hi ladies, I have recieved more stuff today and was busy unpacking so I thought I would give my reviews real quick. H211640 deer candle holders I got champagne and I love them H21078 luminara candles in glass hurricane, love them I ordered the ivory in 6 inches and went back to order two more in 6 inches and two in 8 inches. I love the look of these more then the original ones. H211626 Deer candle holder in pearl again I love this  item also. H208589 candle pedistals i got gold very pretty. H212002 lanturn love this item very well done. H211512 val swag in ivory, already hung in my laundry room love this very pretty. H211510 vals wreath again I got this in ivory and very beautiful already hung this too. H208727 vals mirrors in ivory very beautifjul would love to have the silver also. H210555 and H210000 these are the halmarks cards very nice and good value. H211895 vals picks love these I put them in a large vase i have in my living room and they add the sparkle love them. H208718 vals garlard this i nice to add to another garland to add some sparkle which is what i did with them. Could be used all year and I might get another one. well I hope this helps anyone who has questions on these items, I have more stuff coming so I will post back when they arrive.