Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@rockygems123   I'm going to guess a lantern...

Valerie should have a sneak peek on FB sometime this week and @banned again might have the info and post about it in the TSV forum soon too.

Thanks @Susan Louise.  My program guide shows 10pm TSV Sat 7/10 House to Home Valerie Holiday Edition, 10pm is our normal TSV time in the Mountain Zone..

@mousiegirl @SXMGirl I'm so curious, your guide doesn't show it?  I have it on Xfinity Guide too.

I believed you lol when you said it wasn't on the guide.  I thought for sure I made a mistake because you'd think by now someone would be talking about it especially Valerie on her FB page.  

@rockygems123   Sorry, I see it now, but didn't see it before because it was at the top of a page.  I won't be buying, have similar from years before.

Esteemed Contributor

an easy pass for me.   Have so much Christmas already so has to be something special for me to purchase.    I will watch all the shows as something great could catch my eye.

Occasional Contributor

The trees are beautiful. I wonder why Valeries trees only light up from the bottom to midway. The top never lights up. This is disturbing because at night the whole tree is not lit.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vallerie's TSV 7/11

[ Edited ]

WOW...they are pretty but it would cost over $120 plus shipping to buy all three.

I don't see these selling well....

Honored Contributor

Re: Vallerie's TSV 7/11

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

WOW...they are pretty but it would cost over $100 to buy all three.

I don't see these selling well....

@Nataliesgramma   Yes, quite overpriced. I might have been tempted by the frost, but the morphing is too fast...same with that new candle with the glitter. 

ETA:

To compare, we have a few sets of the clear acrylic trees that have the option of steady warm white light or morphing. The morphing on these trees are wonderful...slow and quite enjoyable to watch...

Unfortunately, the video isn't available on QVC anymore, but I found one on youtube: Google:

Set of 3 Lit Glistening Trees with Silver Base by Valerie on QVC

The same with the glitter candle. I had several from from years ago. The glitter gently moved around inside the candle...it was actually calming to watch...not in the new glitter candle. I would have considered the new Cardinal pair candle, but not with the fast moving glitter. That would drive me crazy...oy.

I attached a couple of pics below. This pic is from last year...

P4820233.JPG

And this is from 2012 showing the glitter candles from back then...boy how time flies!

PB250034.JPG

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma , plus $5.50 shipping/handling for each. I just can't see this as a TSV. I'm guessing the TV does not do these justice because I've watched the presentation and am not tempted...and I collect Christmas trees and put them everywhere during Christmas.

Contributor

Yes, they are way overpriced.  I know prices everywhere are skyrocketing so it's easy for me to say nope to a lot of items!

Respected Contributor
I’m passing. 120 + 5.50 each then if you want the beveled mirror another 30 each. But if you are buying enjoy. Lots of items that used to be under 30 are 50-60 now. No free shipping ever on VPH days it seems
Honored Contributor

I had Valerie's earlier version of these trees that she eluded to in her TSV kick-off hour.  It was a set of 3, not individual trees.  I believe the 3 were the same sizes of the individual TSVs. 

They were a disappointment.  None of them illuminated up past the middle, so the top remained unlit; that looked strange.  Two of the three stopped lighting up entirely before the holiday season was over.   Only the tallest one survived.  Since I didn't like the midway illumination, I kept it unlit when I displayed it.  After a couple of years I threw it away.

What I did want today from Valerie was her illuminated snowy sphere.  But that sold out in it's one & only airing, so I missed it!

Super Contributor

Hard pass. Too expensive and the quality of her products has declined drastically.