Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valeries sneek peak is up

@lucymo wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl and @lucymo ????

@PA Mom-mom  I don't have any idea about the vase.  I believe she has had  some similar MG lanterns though.  I do like the Magnolia one but I'm thinking the flower looks a bit large for the container.  Maybe it's just me and it's getting on toward my bedtime so maybe not seeing clearly.  Smiley Happy  Your thoughts?

@lucymo it's raining here and I'm sleepy too. But I still like the Magnolia

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl and @lucymo ????

@PA Mom-mom  I don't have any idea about the vase.  I believe she has had  some similar MG lanterns though.  I do like the Magnolia one but I'm thinking the flower looks a bit large for the container.  Maybe it's just me and it's getting on toward my bedtime so maybe not seeing clearly.  Smiley Happy  Your thoughts?

@lucymo it's raining here and I'm sleepy too. But I still like the Magnolia

@PA Mom-momI looked this morning and think maybe I'm seeing part of the flower on the other side.  We'll check it out when it's presented to be sure.  I'm always liking Magnolias.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning, Everyone, if this hasn't been posted yet I will pass it along.  Valerie said the Buffet lamps had been moved to another show and she hasn't been told which one.  She's sorry for the confusion.

Valued Contributor

I want the wreath and garland!  She said would be available today but not showing up yet?

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

I want the wreath and garland!  She said would be available today but not showing up yet?

@ripka junkie  If you learn anything today please tag me.  I'm having to head out early this morning and not sure what time I'll be back.  I really want to see a couple of things presented but want them in my cart when the show starts. She usually posts the item numbers but maybe it's because it's on QVC2 that she isn't.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo I surely will I am in all day today and will keep check.  Good luck to you today!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

I can't access the page now.  Are the buffet lamps going to be available?  TIA!

@DecorDiva  No, maybe saving for a Q show, instead of a Q2 show.   All of the items showing have already been presented except, I guess, for the wreath and garland.

Thanks for replying back.  I'm also interested in some black wire apothocaries that I spied in the background of a previous sneak peak that Valerie said would also be coming in the future. 

@DecorDiva  and I see this

Image may contain: people sitting, indoor and food

The second image shows the base of the apothecary.  I tried to find a better picture of it on Valerie's facebook, but couldn't find it.  As someone mentioned, I'll be checking the website in case the lamps pop up.

@DecorDiva@mousiegirl, Here is a better picture of the black metal apothecary, shown in the background.  Did you see that Valerie told someone on FB that it isn't going to be in the show and that she doesn't know when it will be available? 

Same for the buffet lamps, according to @lucymo.  Oh well. 

Image may contain: fire, night and indoor

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR - Thanks for finding the picture of the apothecary.  I'll be waiting patiently for them to show up. 

Trusted Contributor

Okay, I just saw the new sunflower wreath and garland online.  $99 for the wreath and $49 for the garland???  I know it's oversized and I'm sure it's full and beautiful but seriously?  I think I'm going to watch Project Runway now.  :-(

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Okay, I just saw the new sunflower wreath and garland online.  $99 for the wreath and $49 for the garland???  I know it's oversized and I'm sure it's full and beautiful but seriously?  I think I'm going to watch Project Runway now.  :-(

@Julie928  I am surprised it is that expensive.