Valued Contributor

Re: Valeries sneek peak is up

@lucymo So sorry I missed your post last night, I hope you'll find somrthing in TJX or HomeGoods that you like. That is the wreath our store had, no grey pumpkins though.. Have a good time today!

@VaBelle35 I hope you had a good shopping trip even though the wreath wasn't there. Did you buy other decor? 

I cheated on the Q last night, and spent some time on the Garden Web home forums. I was there longer than I thought I would be, and was ready for bed afterwards. I just read there, haven't posted, though there are very few negative posts there, See you later! pinky

Honored Contributor

@pinky ann wrote:

@lucymo So sorry I missed your post last night, I hope you'll find somrthing in TJX or HomeGoods that you like. That is the wreath our store had, no grey pumpkins though.. Have a good time today!

@VaBelle35 I hope you had a good shopping trip even though the wreath wasn't there. Did you buy other decor? 

I cheated on the Q last night, and spent some time on the Garden Web home forums. I was there longer than I thought I would be, and was ready for bed afterwards. I just read there, haven't posted, though there are very few negative posts there, See you later! pinky

@pinky ann  No problem.  I did get to go to Target and TJMaxx today but TJM was so disappointing.  I was not tempted by anything.  There were about four or five wreaths, nothing to bragg about either. A few embroidered fall pillows and some plastic leaf shaped placemats that looked really cheap.  It looked like the big Fall Critter flew threw and took all of the fall things with him.  Just nothing that was of interest to me, walked out empty handed.  Went to Target and nothing for me there except a few mini pumpkins for $1 each. But it was a medical trip and we did get that done.  So, time not wasted.

Sounds like a pleasant visit on The Garden Web forum.  I don't go on forums where theres a lot of bickering and name calling.  A difference of opinion is one thing but just nastiness and negativity is not for me.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

26in Velvet Pumpkin Wreath

TJMaxx.com  26" $39.99.  Grey.  It is different and for those who like lighter colors for fall.  It isn't for me but I think it's pretty and would work along with silver decor.

@VaBelle35

@lucymo  @VaBelle35  I can see this wreath being used for a spooky Halloween display.  I some some wonderful faced jack-o-lanterns on zulily a while ago, grey so the idea is that they were rotting, but they looked so good, not for me though, I like cutsey Halloween items, lol, not spooky.

Honored Contributor

@pinky ann wrote:

@pinky ann  I did find a small pot of ivory color flowers with pine cones and a mini white pumpkin.  It was $10, so I couldn't pass it up.  I put a small tea light holder on each side of it on my kitchen table.

I would like to cake a tray either silver or a mirror and put all of that on the tray.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

26in Velvet Pumpkin Wreath

TJMaxx.com  26" $39.99.  Grey.  It is different and for those who like lighter colors for fall.  It isn't for me but I think it's pretty and would work along with silver decor.

@VaBelle35

@lucymo  @VaBelle35  I can see this wreath being used for a spooky Halloween display.  I some some wonderful faced jack-o-lanterns on zulily a while ago, grey so the idea is that they were rotting, but they looked so good, not for me though, I like cutsey Halloween items, lol, not spooky.

@mousiegirl  I think this wreath would be so pretty hanging on a mirror over a table done with silver decor pieces.  I actually love the wreath but don't use much silver so it probably wouldn't look very good with my gold and champagne.