Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Valeries sneek peak is up

I finished decorating today. My garage looks like a box factory exploded. Thankfully, Mr. UPS gets a break from me this round.

Of all the things I bought the sugared trees and wreath are my favorite. They are just stunning.

Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

I finished decorating today. My garage looks like a box factory exploded. Thankfully, Mr. UPS gets a break from me this round.

Of all the things I bought the sugared trees and wreath are my favorite. They are just stunning.

@ChrissyKRLOL.  Does this mean that you won't be ordering anything from Valerie's show?  Smiley Happy

I am about finished with decorating too.  Now I'll start changing things around a bit.  I still need to do the lanterns and finish up the porches.  Whew! this is hard work moving some things out and others in.  I love it though.

I don't know that I will buy anything from Valerie at this late time for me.  I want to watch anyway.  We get QVC2 on Dish Network.

Esteemed Contributor

I said I would never buy mercury glass, but I think I'm am going to be tempted by one or both of these. magnolia.jpgsunflower.jpg

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I said I would never buy mercury glass, but I think I'm am going to be tempted by one or both of these. magnolia.jpgsunflower.jpg

@PA Mom-mom  @lucymo  I wonder what lantern this is, any guess?

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl and @lucymo ????

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  Are you asking me for a guess, I don't have one, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  Are you asking me for a guess, I don't have one, lol.

Don't know about about the lantern. I was just posting about the mercury glass vases.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@ChrissyKR wrote:

@ChrissyKRLOL.  Does this mean that you won't be ordering anything from Valerie's show?  Smiley Happy

I am about finished with decorating too.  Now I'll start changing things around a bit.  I still need to do the lanterns and finish up the porches.  Whew! this is hard work moving some things out and others in.  I love it though.

I don't know that I will buy anything from Valerie at this late time for me.  I want to watch anyway.  We get QVC2 on Dish Network.

@lucymo no I will not be ordering LOL. I ordered plenty from the last time she was on and yes it is a lot of work. It only took me three days to get everything up. I packed all my summer stuff away last week trying to get a head start on fall.

Onward to the Christmas shows...

Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@ChrissyKR wrote:

@lucymo no I will not be ordering LOL. I ordered plenty from the last time she was on and yes it is a lot of work. It only took me three days to get everything up. I packed all my summer stuff away last week trying to get a head start on fall.

Onward to the Christmas shows...

@ChrissyKR  I'm looking forward to more of the Christmas shows too.  I don't need a thing though, overloaded with Christmas decor.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  I don't have any idea about the vase.  I believe she has had  some similar MG lanterns though.  I do like the Magnolia one but I'm thinking the flower looks a bit large for the container.  Maybe it's just me and it's getting on toward my bedtime so maybe not seeing clearly.  Smiley Happy  Your thoughts?